Catch The Star

awais_300
Intermediate
Intermediate

Hello all,

The trip was wonderful and the briefing is very helpful for me while driving. Marshal and others seniors member help alot who ever stuck in the sand. i learn alot from Marshals and other fellows. All members of Almost 4x4 are very frienly and i feel relaxed with them. Other thing i want to mentioned that my jackboard was missing at that time of tools checking, now i have that one also and my all tools are complete :) .

Again thanks to Yoghybear , Rashid jass , Alshamsi , and other seniours to make such trip enjoyable and comfortable.
Adam
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=Booij;43191]Good morning everyone,
Well, the desert took care of some plastic decorations on my car, which is obviously not needed :011:. Because of the long overhang on my vehicle behind the rear wheels, the rear bumper scraped the sand, and the plastic trimmings came off. (Was to be expected) With the trimmings gone, I can see better as to where to fit those, much more required, rear recovery points.

Booij
(Black Colorado Pick up)[/quote]

Mate - have a look at this should you think of an upgrade

categorik
Club Member
Club Member

Hi guys,
Please find here some photos.
Do anyone has photos of myself stuck in that bowl of sand :-) ? (the Land Rover)

Thanks
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=categorik;43239]Hi guys,
Please find here some photos.
Do anyone has photos of myself stuck in that bowl of sand :-) ? (the Land Rover)

Thanks[/quote]

No .... No one took a picture for you while getting stuck in the bowl .... what happens in the desert, stays in the desert :grin: On the other hand, once you are an intermediate and if you get stuck then we take a picture of you FIRST then we do the rescue. Afterwards, We publish your picture with MDG sticker :killzonesmiley:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5axt7pqn1zo1w ... 6.jpg?dl=0
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Red Baron
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=alshamsi_m;43250]No .... No one took a picture for you while getting stuck in the bowl .... what happens in the desert, stays in the desert :grin: On the other hand, once you are an intermediate and if you get stuck then we take a picture of you FIRST then we do the rescue. Afterwards, We publish your picture with MDG sticker :killzonesmiley:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5axt7pqn1zo1w ... 6.jpg?dl=0[/quote]

ha ha ha,,,, you have written it in a very official way,,... :p love the idea... if you had this award for last trip I would have won one also.....
R.B
stiphy

[quote=Red Baron;43251]ha ha ha,,,, you have written it in a very official way,,... :p love the idea... if you had this award for last trip I would have won one also.....[/quote]

hehehehe.....will meeet on next friday ....i will get that.....