Son of a Desert!

AhmedAQ
Club Member
Club Member

Hello all,
it's an honest pleasure and happiness to find such a community who are all after experiencing the sands and dunes of this amazing land! I loved the enthusiasm as i cruised through the forum and I had to become a member. Thanks for my colleague, Danila who introduced me to this community; I'm very happy to be a member.

I'm from Dubai, 29 yrs old. i drive a Land-cruiser, it is my toy, and everyday car.

I work with many expats and foreigners, I struggle to convince most of them to leave Sheikh Zayed Rd. and step off to the desert. I've organised trips before for newbies to learn how to drive, or simply to enjoy a peaceful sunset, but this does not mean at all that I'm an experienced driver. Perhaps I just enjoy getting stuck in the sand :)

Alright,
I can't wait to meet all of you very soon. I'll keep an eye on what events are posted and hopefully be as active as possible in participating.

see you at the dunes very soon.
Last edited by Phoenix on Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: editing previous data for optimising search box results
momo
Golden Member
Golden Member

Dear [MENTION=10407]AhmedAQ[/MENTION] , pleasure and happiness are shared welcoming you to the club and your second family.

Meanwhile, here are very interesting blogs that we invite all new members to read : http://www.almost4x4.com/vb/showthread. ... -Important
Hope to see you soon on the sand enjoying both sunrise and sunset and see your Land Cruiser tackling the dunes.[COLOR=#333333][COLOR=#333333] :thumbsup:
[/COLOR][/COLOR]
Last edited by Phoenix on Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: editing previous data for optimising search box results