Come Back

Mo Sh
Intermediate
Intermediate

Now my weekend just got better!!! [MENTION=8900]Duli[/MENTION] that last car position might be crowded now
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=Desert BAT;41786]I could see 12 cars in this trip
Is there still chance for the drivers in Maybe list ??? :confused::confused::confused:[/quote]

You are driving this weekend ..... All of you in the Maybe list
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Yoghybear
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=alshamsi_m;41788]You are driving this weekend ..... All of you in the Maybe list[/quote]

Gift for upcoming Friday, we will have 2 convoys in order to satisfy your craving for sand :thumbsup:
Duli

[quote=Mo Sh;41787]Now my weekend just got better!!! [MENTION=8900]Duli[/MENTION] that last car position might be crowded now[/quote]

[MENTION=9253]Mo Sh[/MENTION] good to see you and all other Mayb list drivers in for this one. Don't worry... my position is still with me as you have been assigned to the second convoy:yum:

I have a contract for that position as long as I have the Armada.... Oops Sry I mean the F-150
Duli

[quote=alshamsi_m;41788]You are driving this weekend ..... All of you in the Maybe list[/quote]

This is great news [MENTION=27]alshamsi_m[/MENTION]. Amazing surprises always ready with almost4x4 Marshals and founders :like:
Mo Sh
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=Duli;41790][MENTION=9253]Mo Sh[/MENTION] good to see you and all other Mayb list drivers in for this one. Don't worry... my position is still with me as you have been assigned to the second convoy:yum:

I have a contract for that position as long as I have the Armada.... Oops Sry I mean the F-150[/quote]

Guess one convoy ain't big enough to fit the Armadas... :whisper:

May the best crested armada win:secret laugh:
Yoghybear
Golden Member
Golden Member

OK guys, convoy are full and the thread is closed, by tomorrow evening you will receive the PM with all details.....get ready.....:028: