Autocross

Orsomucca

Dear All

I'm looking a way to boost my passion for cars in a more competitive way. I would like to do something offroad related but I don't think i'm experienced enough and also the investment for a FIA compliant car will be too much!

I just came across to Autocross, that seems to be a nice way to have some genuine fun at a reasonable cost, using a normal road car. Any of you have experience? I checked with the official AutoX website but is still at 2012/2013 season and the facebook page is not updated as well

If you have any other idea to have fun...please let me know!
GeeZee
Club Member
Club Member

I did Autocross a couple of years ago for like 2 seasons, it was fun and the group of racers were nice and always provided a lot of support for new joiners.

recently there were less autocross races around but not none. There is Evolve Fun Run events that happen every once in a while, although they're not officially a race, UAE AutoX is still running intermittently and there is a facebook group for UAE AutoX but I guess next race is no earlier than a month or so..
you should keep tracking these events online as they are rare compared to a few years ago when you had the choice of 2 events on some weekends!