Paul
Advance
Advance

Well done, great job.

See you soon.
Melfi
Golden Member
Golden Member

Well done Mark! That lonely time patience in the middle of nowhere certainly paid off... But join us at PF Chang's in Madinat Zayed next time! :grin:
Abu Jimmy
Marshal
Marshal

Well done Mark , keep it up ... :045:
What goes around , comes around .
BAT
Intermediate
Intermediate

Congratulations, well done
bijubs

@Mark B scored high mark ... well done bro..and congrats
Mark B
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=alshamsi_m;40703][CENTER]Congratulations [IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b98/C ... 8_1161.gif[/IMG] to @Mark B For The Upgrade from Newbie to Intermediate and gets The second star.Wishing you the Best & Benefit from being a member in almost4x4 offroad club[/CENTER]
[/quote]

Thanks [MENTION=27]alshamsi_m[/MENTION]. The credit has to go to you and your fellow Founders and Marshals. Without you all and the philosophy you created in the club, guys like me would never have a chance to participate in a family like Almost. We would never get the chance to experience the beauty of the “less touched” parts of the UAE. You don’t just make us better drivers, you make us better people.

Liwa was everything I hoped it would be and more. Thanks so much for the upgrade. I look forward to the next level of driving and continuing my education in desert driving.

Mark
Mark B
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Daggerfall;40707]Congratulations!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:[/quote]

Thanks [MENTION=9783]Daggerfall[/MENTION]. I am sure looking forward to the first Intermediate drive.

Mark
Mark B
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Agalon;40713]Congratulations @Mark B. Let's keep on flying the sand together with the new level...

Regards.[/quote]

Thanks [MENTION=3080]Agalon[/MENTION]. Was that or was that not an AWESOME drive on Friday. Congrats to you too. We WILL kick up some sand together.

Mark
Mark B
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=SINGH;40717]Congratulations for the upgrade Mark B.....[/quote]

Thanks [MENTION=3389]SINGH[/MENTION]. Looking forward to driving with you again.

Mark
Mark B
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Arun Pandyat;40727]Congrats @Mark B...:like:... Well deserved upgrade...[/quote]

Thanks [MENTION=8920]Arun Pandyat[/MENTION]. Driving with Almost has been the best part of living in the UAE.

Mark