Strawb Is Marshal

GeeZee
Club Member
Club Member

Congrats [MENTION=1864]strawb[/MENTION] I had the chance to see how experienced you are in my first drive with the club (Sand and Sun), all the best
KIMOz
Crew
Crew

Congratulations bro... Well deserved (Y)
yasir
Intermediate
Intermediate

Congrats Strawb! Wish you all the best.
fida
Advance
Advance

Strawb. Now all the Lamb Chops on you.... Big Congratulation brother. You have earned this not only through your driving skills but there is a huge contribution of your Vocal and Guitar Talent. You are really one of the most dedicated member and very well deserved. Mabrooooook
strawb
Golden Member
Golden Member

Thank you Founders, Marshals/Explorers ,Crew and members for all the trust and confidence you give us every weekend!!! The opportunity to prove our worth in the challenges we face weekly!!!

Its not about the promotion and the marshal badge but its about making Almost4x4 stronger as a Club, as a group of friends and as a family sharing one passion!!!

I would like to quote my gratitude 11 months ago when we got upgraded to explorer, I would like to thank everyone who has trusted us in leading and guiding them in the right direction!!!

We do what we love and we love what we do!!!

A very big thank you to everyone and a big hearfelt hug to the founders, marshals/explorers and crew of Almost4x4 !!

[quote=strawb;30556]It is an honor to be given the orange shirt as well as the challenges and responsibilities that come with it .....

I will try to uphold the trust and confidence which the club committee has given me and I do hope that we make our fellow almost4x4 members proud ....

We seek your support in the coming offroad seasons so we may achieve greater things in the weeks to come ....

Again .... thank you founders and marshals for the opportunity to give back what we have learned from almost4x4 ...

Keep the sand flying

Cheers[/quote]
Arminjune
Advance
Advance

From the moment I sow your jeep, I knew there is a marshal in you :P
Congratulations
Oxana
Intermediate
Intermediate

These news made my day! Zorro expressed my thoughts already, so I won't say anything more...
It is always my pleasure to follow you in the convoy!:thumbsup:
cyanide

Congrats Dude :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Aemi
Intermediate
Intermediate

Congratulation for your wonderful position.
Yoghybear
Golden Member
Golden Member

Dear Strawb,
I am very happy for you man, this upgrade is more than well deserved.
Together we did a lot of trip, sharing the leading and the sweeping role, I hope I taught you something, for sure I learned something from you.
You are not only a great offroader, but a great person as well, with a big heart.
Looking forward to drive with you soon…..looking forward to share with you the leading in Liwa…..
Take care bro and drive always safely.
See you soon
Yoghy