Mini Convoy

Dave
Advance
Advance

Considering we had 12 cars arriving at Iftar bowl in convoy, and both the size of the bowl and sudden change of pace and direction catching some of us off guard as we descended into the base of the bowl, I would expect there to be a little excitement as we parked up! I was last, following Mark B who was driving so smooth and predictable all morning it was a pleasure following him. But even I was caught out when we arrived into the bowl and had to pass a little higher and further to keep a safe distance on the descent.

As [MENTION=3146]pradodxb[/MENTION] said, safety comes first here at the club and we all made it home dent free! [MENTION=5597]Defragmantor[/MENTION] also got caught out like me but did a good job avoiding contact as seen in [MENTION=8718]MOMO[/MENTION] video!

Maybe in our next +8 drive we can spend some time driving this bowl again under marshal instruction. We would all appreciate the practice and as an additional bonus we could do the adjacent climb out over its sister bowl again. The views from its peak were great and [MENTION=3146]pradodxb[/MENTION] could nail that crest next time round!
ladylienka
Golden Member
Golden Member

Mini Convoy
Whole package - big bowls, crests, climbs, drops, soft & hard sand, roller coaster style ..

Thanks Al Shamsi for organizing the trip, it is always for me big pleasure to follow you!
It was great smooth drive!:thumbsup: