Ghost Riders

refad
Intermediate
Intermediate

Ghost Riders - it was a beautiful name. More to come. - the solo drive arranged by Almost4x4 marshals is a good idea. To make us more careful and it helps to increase confidence. Marshals send each person on 5 minute interval after providing two GPS point and two channel frequencies one for updates and one for emergency rescue.

Every one reached the destination with out hazels. And all were into chit chat.

Later Khatib informed we will move to big red as convoy. That was an nise drive. Big red we had suhoor provided by Shamsi, Abujimmy,Zicco,Se7zz. Wawwwwwwwwe tasty food and awesome deserts. I ate all of it like any thing. Once we finished food Shamsi announced drive to Iftar bowl. Lead by Shamsi on "Mini Me" I thought it would be a easy drive as always Shamsi used to take in Mini me and also it is after Suhoor. Unfortunately I was wrong. My thinking was wrong. Mini Me changed into a huge monster and drive all the way like a eagle is gliding in the air. Hooo man it was unexpected. I got tired as well as my car. And most of the time I was into second try or Abu jimmy lead me a easy track And the most interesting part , due to the roller coaster driving I vomited ;). After that Shamsi took easy track and reached Iftar bowl were it was like calm and quite. Peaceful mind after the bashing.

But I love the drive. And if we missed these kind of drive means. We are missing something really important and interesting

Waiting for the next opportunity.