All Newbie In II

Arminjune
Advance
Advance

Abu Jimmy, you messaged at 3:55am
even week days you don't sleep at night?
:D
Abu Jimmy
Marshal
Marshal

[quote=Arminjune;36708]Abu Jimmy, you messaged at 3:55am
:D[/quote]

Ha ha ha , I am guarding the website ...:028: , Go to sleep Armin , you have work to do on week end ....:killzonesmiley:
What goes around , comes around .
KIMOz
Crew
Crew

[quote=Abu Jimmy;36707]Dear Participants ,

After the drives end , we will select a nice high dune with easy exit to main road and gather to enjoy the beauty of the desert in the evening , socialize , get to know each others and of course chat about different subjects " especially Off-Roading " .

We will serve " Karak " and make fresh Arabic Coffee . If you would like to join , just bring your own snacks & refreshments ( plus 10% extra if you care to share ) . People who will bring " shisha " please dont forget the wood or coal . Some sweets after the long drive sounds good too .

Let us enjoy the evenings as well ...:ORLY:[/quote]

Opppaaaa... That sounds marvellous .... Abu jimmy I really like to hearing such amazing news at the mid of the night... Thanks alot:thumbsup:
FrancisJK
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=Arminjune;36708]Abu Jimmy, you messaged at 3:55am
:D[/quote]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1985[/ATTACH]

:grin: See you all guys on Friday!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
desert_jellyfish

[quote=Abu Jimmy;36707]We will serve " Karak " and make fresh Arabic Coffee . If you would like to join , just bring your own snacks & refreshments ( plus 10% extra if you care to share )[/quote]

I can feel the ALMOST family spirit in the air.....I love this club!
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=Abu Jimmy;36707]Dear Participants ,

After the drives end , we will select a nice high dune with easy exit to main road and gather to enjoy the beauty of the desert in the evening , socialize , get to know each others and of course chat about different subjects " especially Off-Roading " .

We will serve " Karak " and make fresh Arabic Coffee . If you would like to join , just bring your own snacks & refreshments ( plus 10% extra if you care to share ) . People who will bring " shisha " please dont forget the wood or coal . Some sweets after the long drive sounds good too .

Let us enjoy the evenings as well ...:ORLY:[/quote]

Good morning everyone

Looking forward for drive & chit chat tomorrow :thumbsup:

See you in the sand
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Defragmantor
Intermediate
Intermediate

i can come by for chit chat jus not the drive :D
BlueX

[quote=Defragmantor;36715]i can come by for chit chat jus not the drive :D[/quote]

Can i join this? Am i eligible? Please reply
Defragmantor
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=apoorv.mehrotra;36716]Can i join this? Am i eligible? Please reply[/quote]
This trip is for newbies(members with 1 star or above ) as a club member u should be on the watch out for club member drives . Till the time a trip is announced i suggest you buy the equipment to be eligible for gaining ur first star (newbie badge ) :D
Regards
Defrag