Beat The Sunset

Adnan
Advance
Advance

WoW...tempting one
Duli

Hi All,

Unfortunately I wont be able to make it for this trip:melt: due to family programs which i couldn't manage to escape using all my excuses...

But the good news is... 1 spot is now open for grabs.... grab it now and enjoy on my behalf :)

Have fun guys... hope to drive with u all next week.
Mark B
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Duli;36583]Hi All,

Unfortunately I wont be able to make it for this trip:melt: due to family programs which i couldn't manage to escape using all my excuses...

But the good news is... 1 spot is now open for grabs.... grab it now and enjoy on my behalf :)

Have fun guys... hope to drive with u all next week.[/quote]

Duli

Family first. Friends and extended family understand. Do what you have to do and we will see you in the sand later.

Be safe.
Mark B
Golden Member
Golden Member

Duli

You are driving a F150. I learned to drive in a single cab F100 3 on the tree. I spent my teens pulling fire wood out of the bush for the family home to heat the house in the winter (Canada). My father taught me to pull a fully laden F100 out of the sand when stuck. Your truck has an amazing heritage. Be proud of it. I may be a Jeeper now, but I sure have a soft spot for the F150.

I will be proud to be on your 6 in any drive.

Mark
AliFj

marshals i hav more than 6 drive but i have been moved to -5 drive how come ???!!!!
shaikh

Good luck guys. Seems there will not be any slot this week end. See u in sand next time. Actually I am not able to monitor every moment for some reasons. Cheers
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=AliFj;36597]marshals i hav more than 6 drive but i have been moved to -5 drive how come ???!!!![/quote]

Dear Ali

5+ is full, so it is up to you to add one more drive to your record or we will see you next time.

Best Regards
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Duli

[quote=Mark B;36593]Duli

You are driving a F150. I learned to drive in a single cab F100 3 on the tree. I spent my teens pulling fire wood out of the bush for the family home to heat the house in the winter (Canada). My father taught me to pull a fully laden F100 out of the sand when stuck. Your truck has an amazing heritage. Be proud of it. I may be a Jeeper now, but I sure have a soft spot for the F150.

I will be proud to be on your 6 in any drive.

Mark[/quote]

Hi Mark

Yea I surely enjoy the feel and drive on/off road.

Sure, hope to see u soon

tc n enjoy this weekend drive

have fun
Abu Jimmy
Marshal
Marshal

PM sent to registered participants .

[IMG]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2 ... Closed.gif[/IMG]

See you in the sand
What goes around , comes around .