Easy way to view your coordinates on google map

GPS4U
Club Member
Club Member

Hello every one, we have a nice google API in our website that allows you to type your coordinates in a text box and will display it on google map, Enjoy it:

Site 1: www.lbs4.com/map.php
Site 2:http://www.masarat-gps.com/track_on_demand.php

:045:
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Hello Bu Mahmoud

I like the first link ... cuz it gives you the place ... by just entering the coordenates .... but if it is in ss.mm.mmm it would be even better cuz this is the standard format for our club

Regards
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

The first link is trying to install something (script) in my PC. Generally for all the sites, which I don't know, I'm blocking such activities, therefore this is useless. At the 2nd link half of the buttons is not working, the font size is like for the blind and the design is ugly... The same functionality is in Google Maps, just enter any decimal coordinates (e.g. 25.3586, 55.5388) and you'll get the location. I don't see any sense for this application.
GPS4U
Club Member
Club Member

Thank You!! :051:
GPS4U
Club Member
Club Member

caprihorse;1139 wrote:The first link is trying to install something (script) in my PC. Generally for all the sites, which I don't know, I'm blocking such activities, therefore this is useless. At the 2nd link half of the buttons is not working, the font size is like for the blind and the design is ugly... The same functionality is in Google Maps, just enter any decimal coordinates (e.g. 25.3586, 55.5388) and you'll get the location. I don't see any sense for this application.

Thank You!! :051:

Something is called javascript, and it is not installing it in your computer, your security settings is set to medium high or high, just keep it medium and it will work.

I feel you have a high taste of design, can you show me any of your designs?!
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

GPS4U;1141 wrote:Thank You!! :051:

Something is called javascript, and it is not installing it in your computer, your security settings is set to medium high or high, just keep it medium and it will work.

I feel you have a high taste of design, can you show me any of your designs?!
Enjoy :) - http://www.webdesignersdubai.com/web-de ... tfolio.php
Duck Commander
Golden Member
Golden Member

Hehehe:

its looking cool and awesome but the charges will be more i think so thats why marshal you have to stick to the ugly economical,lolz