Night Campers - Saturday

alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Helllo Almosters

After a long weekend from GNFD to Intermediate fast pack, The last thing I was dream of was a quite cool camp and my wish was granted. Since I had two events in the same day I was running like someone was trying to catch a connected flight. I managed to reach a little bit behind time but the members were so kind to be patient with me.

We were still at the meeting point and it started to rain so I made a group discussion wither to go ahead with the plan or to go back home. The dission was made " let us do it " while I was driving the camp site I was thinking what will be our shelter from the rain? When we reached the camp site the first action was let us start the fire before everything then we will think of the rest. Bambam surprised us with plastic cover he had which saved the camp so Saeed ba manie and I used the roof racks to make the shelter and with a little bit of Oxana's touch the camp was set.

Iskander & ginger took care of the fire and BBQ and the night camp started. It was an amazing weather , lite rain with cool breeze, smell of the BBQ and finally the hot karak. I stood until 1:30 am although I was dead tired but couldn't resist the nice company and chat.

What I really like the most was the team work we had, We were SIX persons but we were completing each others with the ideas, the tools and quick reactions.

Till next camp, God bless you all and looking forward for more camps before the weather gets hot

Regards
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
bijubs

Dear Alshamsi,
Yes i can mark your above experience as a grate loss on my decision to back to home after breakfast yesterday, and thanks for your curtesy call as well, i was totally out of network to update my status. Happy to know you team had a nice time ... hope to see you all ...
Take care and regards,
Bambam
Intermediate
Intermediate

Rain, wind, cold... I am happy we have decided to go ahead since this was one of the most enjoyable campings i have experienced... :) Six people, fire, bbq, karak and a 25 aed plastic cover is all you need... Thank you bu salem for taking us out, alex and ginger for the fire, saeed for the spicy rice with meat and the equipment (seriously he is so well prepared its crazy)... Bu sLem the meat was awesome, would lime to know where you got it from... Oxana for her delightful presence and actually leading me to al faqaa... :) there is no "bad weather" only bad clothing and equipment... Loved all your company and abu salems stories - please lets do it again soon... Bambam out... :)
ginger
Intermediate
Intermediate

Normal 0 false false false EN-GB X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 As Bu Salem says there was a question-mark over whether to go ahead with the camp due to the rain. We not only survived, but it turned out to be the perfect antidote to air-conditioned city-life, and we had a really great time!

Rain and cold were beaten by good company, great food, lots of chitchat, oh and a good quality sleeping bag. Thanks to all for a fun camp.

/* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0cm; mso-para-margin-right:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0cm; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}
Oxana
Intermediate
Intermediate

I deeply in love with the rain, night fire and desert, therefore, I will describe our camp as the amazing time when I got everything I wish.

You know the feeling when you are looking for any reason to stay longer with your friends in the place you like, despite the need to come back home. It happened to us in the morning, when we woke up and realised that the time to leave that peaceful and beautiful place have come already! ...

I want to thank you guys for everything you've done to turn that cold, rainy night into fantastic time together! Hope to see you all very soon in another night camp :)