?? PSI Challenge

Bomolin
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=caprihorse;31485]Wow, 5 stucks on a single trip. Isn't it too much? Based on some pics, I could see that stucks were not due to pressure, but due to landing in a ditch. Why? Lack of concentration or you think I'm too far???[/quote]

Just to clarified my stuck was just to know if my new front bumper recovery points were ¨rated¨or not as Chief Capri doubted during the test drive...yes they are!!:thumbsup:

You were not thinking i got stuck seriously, did you guys?:TT TT:
sami
Intermediate
Intermediate

It really was one of the most interesting drives and more importantly a great learning exercise. At first I was worried that I wouldn't manage since usually I deflate to around 8 or 6psi to get optimal traction. Surprisingly, at 15psi, it wasn't nearly as bad as I had imagined although constantly I felt I was really pushing the car to it's limits. But as long as the engine revs where kept high enough and enough momentum was kept it was all good most of the time. Towards the end of the drive when we deflated to our usual pressures instantly I could feel the "learning effect" of the exercise. I really feel that it has taught me a lot about my car and its abilities and how to better control them.
As always thanks yoghybear and strawb for the great trip, great exercise to refine our skills. Can't wait to find out what's next. Ofcourse thanks to everyone else also, great company as usual.

One more thing, manged to get my self stuck while everyone was fixing the popout and was lucky that ROBY came and discreetly pulled me out before any paparazzi showed up.:059:
Arminjune
Advance
Advance

Now makes since why Roberto said 5 stucks.

Simy amazing drive. Fun. Learning. Challenge. Great group of friends.
Bu-Shahid
Intermediate
Intermediate

First sorry for the late report due to some technical problems,

As for the trip it was one of memorable trips, i will not add more to what my friends above, but for me it was really a challenge to drive with BFG @ 15 PSI while i used to drive to @ 6 PSI, nevertheless i started and felt like a CM or fresh newbie but slowly I managed to very well, due to not have full concentration while going reverse to do second round my RR tire fall in a ditch and got stuck...
Record of the rout is here

[IMG]http://imageshack.com/a/img23/7344/3wws.png[/IMG]
[IMG]http://imageshack.com/a/img843/5409/c9se.jpg[/IMG]

And trip recording is here (I got some photos from Fida FB...thank you)

[video=youtube_share;KSZM3DRbDXk][/video]
Iqsaan
Intermediate
Intermediate

Thanks Bu Shahid for the great video :like:
Adnan
Advance
Advance

Great one Bu Shahid bravo bro
TAURUS

Super Video Bu Shahid :like: