Hatta Pools trip

ginger
Intermediate
Intermediate

Normal 0 false false false EN-GB X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0cm; mso-para-margin-right:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0cm; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;} Normal 0 false false false EN-GB X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 As ever a trip to Hatta Pools is a great way to catch up with friends, meet new ones, and exchange chitchat.
Leaving Dubai for Hatta means slowing right down, and we had the chance to enjoy the stunning views and scenery. There was plenty of cool water in the pools, and we seemed to have it pretty well to ourselves.

Many thanks as ever to the organisers.

Let’s see all those photos and hear your thoughts!

/* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0cm; mso-para-margin-right:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0cm; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}
Bomolin
Intermediate
Intermediate

It was a different off roading day...but as always, full of friends, good food and good weather but this time with AlKhatib Aka ¨Wadi master¨ showing us the secrets of Hatta Water Falls, nothing to envy to Niagara Falls:thumbsup:

A bit of ¨Rock¨ crawling give a bit of comparison with the off roading in sand, nothing to envy however it could be good to have a try from time to time..

Once again thanks to Capri (We will miss you) AlKhatib, Shamsi and Mazaaj for organizing this family trip and take care of the crew as always,

See you on the sand or the rocks,
Mubz

Hatta pools means get your shorts and get ready for cold water under the hot sun.

unfortunately I left home slightly late and forgot to get my shorts so had to stay away from waters. It was good to see new faces and chat with old folks ( i dont mean the age).

I had to depart early as I had other plans for the evening so I left around 2. but it was great to see eveyone.

Looking forward to sands next week.
slatch

Thanks to all organizers and really enjoyed the weather n water, specially my daughter enjoy a lot coz she love to swim.

thanks again to all and specially Al Khateb.
KIMOz
Crew
Crew

Thats trip was amazing at that lovely place and perfect for relaxing .... thanks a lot to all the organisers and Marshals.:have a nice day:
Maddie

Chief, did you pass on your whistle to someone? Or maybe I didn't hear you? Didn't feel right to NOT see you calling us out.
The drive was lovely, many new faces and amazing swim.
FrancisJK
Intermediate
Intermediate

A very relaxing & laid-back trip after Liwa drive. It was my first time to explore the Hatta pools & mountains in 4 wheel (we used to mountain bike in these areas few years back) and it was memorable. Weather is just perfect to relax and swim in the water & be with your second family.

I would also take this opportunity to say thank you Silvester Petráš aka Caprihorse for everything you’ve thought us, the humor, the knowledge you've shared to us, etc... We've met October this year and since then I have known you for being strict in every drive, no room for mistake, a stick to the rule man which motivates me to improve my off-road driving skills. So thank you & farewell Chief. Good luck to your new journey and you will be missed. ďakujem a dovidenia!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1685[/ATTACH]