Free Bees

Defragmantor
Intermediate
Intermediate

As muaz said i love chilling in the back of the convoy and taking my car to the extreme :p making my own tracks rather than following others :p
(however strawb then told me that i won't learn anything at the back ) anyways the drive was really good got to learn my cars limits and what it can achieve and what it can't
Another well organized drive by the founders and marshals
ps : I'm sorry for capri's clutch hope he gets it fixed soon
Iqsaan
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=Defragmantor;30565]As muaz said i love chilling in the back of the convoy and taking my car to the extreme :p making my own tracks rather than following others :p
([/quote]

You're better off grilling in the front than chilling at the back ... this way you will learn the correct approaches to the dunes before the tracks are all chewed up... safe offroading is all about safe cresting.
Yoghybear
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Defragmantor;30565]....chilling in the back of the convoy and taking my car to the extreme :p making my own tracks rather than following others :p ......
[/quote]

you should not be proud of that, the rules of driving in convoy are not make for fun and to fill an empty space in the forum, but mainly for your safety and for the safety of other members driving with you.
Defragmantor
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=Iqsaan;30568]You're better off grilling in the front than chilling at the back ... this way you will learn the correct approaches to the dunes before the tracks are all chewed up... safe offroading is all about safe cresting.[/quote]
i would love too if i was given a chacne usually the size of the convoys these days are big thats why not everyone gets a chance to lead
TAURUS

Doesn't matter for me even front or back side of the convoy.. Really enjoying each and every place of the convoy....
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Iqsaan;30568]You're better off grilling in the front than chilling at the back ... this way you will learn the correct approaches to the dunes before the tracks are all chewed up... safe offroading is all about safe cresting.[/quote]

Most of the time, I'm driving as the sweeper... hmmm... very nicely spoiled tracks by cars in front of me, it's really challenging, not to get pop-out or to drive through. It doesn't matter in which position is somebody in convoy, but it does matter what he wants to achieve from the drive.

I really enjoyed driving in back and scream into the radio "WTF are you doing? Don't do it! Return! Not this way! Climb the dune behind you in reverse! Don't turn! Turn left! LEFT!!! Not RIGHT!!!"
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=TAURUS;30621]Doesn't matter for me even front or back side of the convoy.. Really enjoying each and every place of the convoy....[/quote]

... and sometimes with other convoys passing by :yarr:
Green Giant
Intermediate
Intermediate

Sorry for the late report guys, but all I can say is many many thanks for the chance to drive Sweihan. A fantastic drive with some very tricky areas. The chance to do second lead behind the Chief was a great experience, and I learnt a bit more about recognising the characteristics of the dunes and picking the right route. I had a couple of issues and sufferings, and realise that the right combination of technique, driving skills and knowledge of car capabilities is key to the learning experience and moving closer to earning the next star. See you in the sand.
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Green Giant;30649]Sorry for the late report guys, but all I can say is many many thanks for the chance to drive Sweihan. A fantastic drive with some very tricky areas. The chance to do second lead behind the Chief was a great experience, and I learnt a bit more about recognising the characteristics of the dunes and picking the right route. I had a couple of issues and sufferings, and realise that the right combination of technique, driving skills and knowledge of car capabilities is key to the learning experience and moving closer to earning the next star. See you in the sand.[/quote]

Hehe, I saw you in the mirror :redbullsmiley:
TAURUS

[quote=caprihorse;30640]... and sometimes with other convoys passing by :yarr:[/quote]

Hahaaaaaaaaaaaa