The Legendary Pathfinder for Sale

zarir
Intermediate
Intermediate

One can only hope and pray that this is just a cruel joke being played on us. However, if the same is true then I wish you and your family every success in life and the very best in your journey ahead. You will be dearly missed in the sands and I hope you remain as active on the forum as today. Dubai is about to lose a father figure in the offroading world.

Knowing that we have all hijacked your thread am hoping that the admin team is able to convert this into a thread for messages for you and seperate your sale thread.
FSL

Well I'm not good at saying good bye so i won't even try it.

Although it's very sad to see you go but most of us, being expats, have to take this step some day.
I'm sure you'll be on the forum regularly so that we all can stay in touch with you digitally if not in person.

It's been an honor to know you... Good Luck and stay blessed.
Desert Lizard
Golden Member
Golden Member

Of course this is sad news. The Professor is leaving, and his place can not be filled. I think the best we can do to show our appreciation to Cheif's contribution to our lives is to promote the Legendary Pathfinder and find her a worthy buyer.

Come one everyone, dig up your contacts and lets releive Cheif from having to deal with this; he's got a million other things to sort out!
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

I have suggestion for all Pajero owners, as we know, what this vehicle .... Try to replace it for more reliable and performing car, e.g. Pathfinder :thumbsup: This we call direct marketing. :yarr:
Bu-Shahid
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=caprihorse;30328]I have suggestion for all Pajero owners, as we know, what this vehicle .... Try to replace it for more reliable and performing car, e.g. Pathfinder :thumbsup: This we call direct marketing. :yarr:[/quote]

:like:
Bambam
Intermediate
Intermediate

I really wish I could afford it... Nevertheless I will advertise it to everyone I know... It should stay in the family though... :(
Toby
Intermediate
Intermediate

Very sad news. You will be missed. However lets remember the great times and focus on them. I hope we will be doing a farewell Capri trip!!

Now to business, will accessories be sold separately? If so let's talk about the Garmin.

Let me know big boss

T
Warrior

I am gonna really miss u
U have always bee a Boss a Big Bro Best guide and Cool minded fun loving Model for our Almost 4x4 family
I have a suggestion lets all buy a lottery ticket 500 dhs each and the winner take the legendary pathfinder
What u say boss