Free Birds

Iqsaan
Intermediate
Intermediate

Wow ! What an incredible drive!

Another mega convoy of 17cars departed from the meeting point in Sweihan lead out by Bu Salem .
Side sloping and more side sloping :thumbsup:through the magnificent, high & soft dunes of Sweihan all the way to Al Khatim .
We had a few enjoyable 'playing' sessions but the main focus of this trip was developing skills and preparation for Liwa.
In hindsight, I now appreciate the marshals' decision to delay our upgrade , so that we could further enhance our offroading basics ; as today's drive could not have been executed safely without these fundamentals.

Thanks to Bu Salem, Caprihorse and Yoghybear for organising this trip and for the training session.
Thanks to my fellow intermediate drivers for the smooth drive and the great company.
bombays
Intermediate
Intermediate

Well Iqsaan has covered it up all. I remembered roller coaster rides. Thanks Bu Salem , Majaaz, Bu Hamdan, Yoghybear Capri and fellow almosters to make this trip memorable.
musa hammoudeh
Advance
Advance

Great Drive
Great Lead and sweep
great company
unforgettable day
Thanks Almost 4x4
Adnan
Advance
Advance

Great day out with a lovely Almosters family,pesonally extremely enjoyed every inch driven out of (49.74 km) as well as every moment out of (3h 42 m 22s) the driving time.
at the end of the day,Sweihan is Sweihan,no body can deny that, BUT in company of Almosters and Bu Salem lead for sure it is different. You guys made my day awesome ,,thank you very much.

This is the link:
http://www.wikiloc.com/wikiloc/view.do?id=5633374
Bu-Shahid
Intermediate
Intermediate

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1658[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1659[/ATTACH]

Well, It was amazing day and everything was perfect; Sweihan, great weather, Bu Salem lead, Capri sweep, Bu Hamdan second lead, great company, nice drops, hug bowls, free play,,,,,long list. what else we need

I enjoyed each moment of the trip looking forward for the next trip:ninja:

see you soon in sand
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Suhail
Advance
Advance

My visual report:

[video=youtube;Sr0APOveMfo][/video]
Bu-Shahid
Intermediate
Intermediate

Very nice record Suhail...thank you
here are my records...the trip was amazing so I could not cut a lot......:Psmiley:

First Part

[video=youtube_share;VF_tP9wqz-g][/video]

Second part

[video=youtube_share;JmQN32JOOng][/video]

Third part

[video=youtube_share;VF_tP9wqz-g][/video]

additional
[video=youtube_share;TnET0U-03s0][/video]