The Sand Thirst

KayTo

Yes I disappeared again, I thought someone is plotting against me :eyes on fire: I can't re-register either. But I understand if I can't attend, there is a large group already.
Yoghybear
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=KayTo;28054]Yes I disappeared again, I thought someone is plotting against me :eyes on fire: I can't re-register either. But I understand if I can't attend, there is a large group already.[/quote]

Dear KayTo, despite this strange situation you are entitled to join the trip because you were among the first to sign up, only to "technical" problems you are now out, but no worries for that :)
sami
Intermediate
Intermediate

Should we contact the admin?
Mohd Ch

sallam bro, i wanted to register for today's trip but its full already :( any possible way to add me to today's trip in order to show you my skills and get advanced.
SINGH
Golden Member
Golden Member

:sad::sad:........i am still in waiting list......don't knw if I'll get lucky.....
Yoghybear
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Moh'd Ch;28058]sallam bro, i wanted to register for today's trip but its full already :( any possible way to add me to today's trip in order to show you my skills and get advanced.[/quote]

Dear Moh'd Ch
you don't need to come and show off during a trip, Marshals know very well what members at different level are able to do and not to do, based on that we will decide who deserve the chance to be upgraded to the higher level and who must stay longer at his current level in order to get more experience and improve his/her skills.
We have some rules in our Club, i.e. for a newbie driver a must to be upgraded is to pass through "Catch me if you can", a sort of pre-test, and if the result is positive he/she will get the chance to do the formal test for the upgrade.
Regards
Gilles

Hi everyone!
Just got a brand new fire extinguisher for my car yay!
Really looking forward to the drive and see you all tomorrow morning. :)
Abu Jimmy
Marshal
Marshal

[INDENT]PM was sent and the thread is closed now.

[IMG]http://www.almost4x4.com/vb/attachment. ... 1379609044[/IMG][/INDENT]

What goes around , comes around .