You Only Pop-out Twice

Mubz

I was so excited to get to the drive and and what a drive it was, I am super excited to post the trip report too :)

Well I left home early to be there early and soon as I joined Highway I saw bu Salim and Iskandar and I started following them later we were over taken by a number of Almosters which was a good feeling to see so many guys heading the same direction.

We met at the Meeting point and It seemed like almosters invavded the Adnoc station soon polic was there and asked us to move to a side so we all moved to the car park and took over the car park :)

so Many new faces and was good to see some of old bees are well , Bu salim intorduced the club and had a short breifing about the trip, we then new bees were taken to the dessert by 4 Marshals, and old bees were lead by Yoghy and sweeping by Abu Jimmy.

Start of the drive was slighly slow as we had new bees ahead of us but once in open ground we had Green signal to find ouw own tracks and Yoghy lead us to an amazing track, the sand was soft and virgin, track was amazing as there were no big dunes they were all small or medium dunes but very technical and plenty of cresting.

We had a Mid trip briefing by Abu jimmy and after that it was like Fast and Furious Almost4x4 edition :) Yoghey did a really fast drive with load of cresting I was really enjoying my Jeep doing wonders in the dessert.

Over all I would rate this trip 10/10

I had little issue with my jeep which is a jeep thing but was fixed by jeepers immediately
special thanks to @abu Jimmy, Hockey, Doctoc, ( guy in red cheokee sorry I dont remember your name), sohail for staying back and sorted the issue.

special thanks to Yoghy for awesome Lead and track
special thanks to everyone who joined us today its always pleasure to dirve with you guys :)
Special thanks to Marshals for arranging the trip.

See you soon in sands.