Catch Me If You Can Reloaded

Suhail
Advance
Advance

It was an amazing drive, no better way to start the day..

Thanks Almost4x4 for such memorable trip..
Thanks to Capri for his great lead in his famous kitchen....
Thanks to Bu Salem and Yoghybear for the observing and safe guarding our drive..
Thanks to all members for your amazing company...
Thanks to Adnan bro for nice comment & support..

Looking forward for the next one inshaAllah..

[quote=refad;27354]... there one of the car got stuck "fortunatly no ALmost4x4 cars got stuck" (i think stuck car was driving with almost4x4 as guest) you guys should have there. that time. to see difference between Almost4x4 Marshals and others - live (unfortunatly i wasnt able to cover that moment in video) it was funny when u think in almost4x4 style (not stuck) the way of recovery and on and on and on..[/quote]
No comment.. Thank you
Adnan
Advance
Advance

[quote=alshamsi_m;27370]I hope this will clear the club philosophy in the last line ... like what Adnan mentioned[/quote]
100% true Boss,,,,totally agree
my advice to all growing up desert off roaders is :don't be over confident with Mother Nature otherwise you'll be the only loser.
Drive safely and have fun
Wish all the best to all brothers and sisters...bravo guys
bombays
Intermediate
Intermediate

Hi All.
It was indeed an awesome drive. We always learn in each and every drive. Especially i enjoyed a lot as it was my drive after gap of 8 weeks . Thoroughly enjoyed and learnt a lot. Thanks Capri for taking efforts and guiding us. Thanks to all the members ,capri, Yoghybear and shamsi to make this drive wonderful.
refad
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=Adnan;27369]It was a very nice drive yesterday, thanks to Caprihorse, Bu Salem, Yoghybear and all the gang..

Dear Refad thank you for you comprehensive trip report, however, some mistakes you fell in, and some facts are slipped out of your mind,,,,,,,
Please allow me humbly to drag your attention to some of them:

1- The guy which you referred that he had stuck IS NOT A GUEST but genuine ALMOSTER otherwise he will NOT be invited to this special members drive!!!!!! Hope you well understand this otherwise you need to check the same with the club management .

2- Desrt drive is a combination in car ability and the driver capability, so don't blame any body for such issues!!! (i.e. if you wear your pampers you'll not be able to run properly even if you are the world champion )

[quote=Adnan;27369]It was a very nice drive yesterday, thanks to Caprihorse, Bu Salem, Yoghybear and all the gang..
Wish to meet with you again and again to learn from you brother. ;)[/quote]

Hai - to all First of all let me me say appoligise to all if someone got hurt on my wording.

And my heart deep applogy to Adnan -

As i have mentioned earlier I was not talking aBOUT Getting Stuck - getting stuck i fell its good to burn calories ( my philosopy - no offence to any one)

I was mention abt the recovery part only- My big brother as i have send message in face book for your reply - i know many of you may be for past 3 years and your capabilities but you brothers dint know me. As am a KID in the off roading and you people are good into that individually Driving capabilities. i cannot cope up with you. I and I know i have a lot to learn from you and . i know you thats why i dint mention anybodys name

- am always ready to meet you my brother - as i need to learn a lot from all you seniors

i hope we can talk directly instead of crowding the forum.

ONE MORE MY DEEP APPOLIGIES TO YOU MY BROTHER IF YOU GOT HURT
refad
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=Zorro;27361]Hi guys,

this is my trip report...

Nise :like:
Sandskull
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=Zorro;27361]Hi guys,

this is my trip report...
[/quote]

Great video Zorro:045:
Adnan
Advance
Advance

[quote=refad;27388][quote=Adnan;27369]It was a very nice drive yesterday, thanks to Caprihorse, Bu Salem, Yoghybear and all the gang..

Dear Refad thank you for you comprehensive trip report, however, some mistakes you fell in, and some facts are slipped out of your mind,,,,,,,
Please allow me humbly to drag your attention to some of them:

1- The guy which you referred that he had stuck IS NOT A GUEST but genuine ALMOSTER otherwise he will NOT be invited to this special members drive!!!!!! Hope you well understand this otherwise you need to check the same with the club management .

2- Desrt drive is a combination in car ability and the driver capability, so don't blame any body for such issues!!! (i.e. if you wear your pampers you'll not be able to run properly even if you are the world champion )

Hai - to all First of all let me me say appoligise to all if someone got hurt on my wording.

And my heart deep applogy to Adnan -

As i have mentioned earlier I was not talking aBOUT Getting Stuck - getting stuck i fell its good to burn calories ( my philosopy - no offence to any one)

I was mention abt the recovery part only- My big brother as i have send message in face book for your reply - i know many of you may be for past 3 years and your capabilities but you brothers dint know me. As am a KID in the off roading and you people are good into that individually Driving capabilities. i cannot cope up with you. I and I know i have a lot to learn from you and . i know you thats why i dint mention anybodys name

- am always ready to meet you my brother - as i need to learn a lot from all you seniors

i hope we can talk directly instead of crowding the forum.

ONE MORE MY DEEP APPOLIGIES TO YOU MY BROTHER IF YOU GOT HURT[/quote]

:have a nice day:No worries bro,,, just like to highlight that NO ONE could allege perfection in any field, all of human beings are learning every day and moment. But don't forget the modest when you consider your self as an expert in some trade, especially when your experience field is belong to the Mother Nature which nobody can cope.
While I accepting your apology, I hope you to edit your report to remove the hurtful and cynical part.
musa hammoudeh
Advance
Advance

[quote=alshamsi_m;27370]I hope this will clear the club philosophy in the last line ... like what Adnan mentioned[/quote]

Due respect to almost 4x4
due respect to Al shamsi for clearing the spirit of offroading