EaSy PeAsY

Code Red

Rules and standards are absolutely necessary to run high speed convoys with safety. Even if a person is very knowledgable about their own style of driving, that doesn't mean that there won't be problems when you put them in the middle of a convoy full of people who are all following different rules and procedures.

Don't be offended that a club requires you to follow the rules and procedures. Instead, you should thank them for showing professionalism and dedication to safety. I would hesitate to go out with a random bunch of drivers that didn't have a common set of skills and procedures. Those are the groups that cause accidents and break things. A group that would just trust someone who says they know what they are doing is letting its members down.

The requirements are there for everyone's safety. I'm glad they are, and it doesn't hurt anyone to take a member ride and some newbie rides to learn how this club runs its convoys. The rules mean that I don't get to go every time I want to, but they also mean that I will be out with better drivers when I do get to go. That's a good bargain.

I have been driving off-road for 27 years, and I wouldn't want to run with a club that didn't put me in the newbie group when I joined.

Welcome to the club! Sit back and enjoy the ride.
Maddie

[quote=Code Red;27338]Rules and standards are absolutely necessary to run high speed convoys with safety. Even if a person is very knowledgable about their own style of driving, that doesn't mean that there won't be problems when you put them in the middle of a convoy full of people who are all following different rules and procedures.

Don't be offended that a club requires you to follow the rules and procedures. Instead, you should thank them for showing professionalism and dedication to safety. I would hesitate to go out with a random bunch of drivers that didn't have a common set of skills and procedures. Those are the groups that cause accidents and break things. A group that would just trust someone who says they know what they are doing is letting its members down.

The requirements are there for everyone's safety. I'm glad they are, and it doesn't hurt anyone to take a member ride and some newbie rides to learn how this club runs its convoys. The rules mean that I don't get to go every time I want to, but they also mean that I will be out with better drivers when I do get to go. That's a good bargain.

I have been driving off-road for 27 years, and I wouldn't want to run with a club that didn't put me in the newbie group when I joined.

Welcome to the club! Sit back and enjoy the ride.[/quote]

Very well said Code Red :like: .... one may know how it's done but not how to DO IT !!
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Code Red;27338]Rules and standards are absolutely necessary to run high speed convoys with safety. Even if a person is very knowledgable about their own style of driving, that doesn't mean that there won't be problems when you put them in the middle of a convoy full of people who are all following different rules and procedures.

Welcome to the club! Sit back and enjoy the ride.[/quote]

Well said and I respect your opinion and time to think and type your message :045::thumbsup:
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=a_ibrahem;27343]I didnt mean any offence guys ,

I just wana join in desert ,and was so happy when i saw newbie trip and shocked that i cant even join it.

thanks everybody explaining the reasons behind the rules ,and i do fully respect it.

wish you guys fun and safe drive tommorow.

BR,
Ahmed[/quote]

Normally, our trips are 'sold out' within few hours after posting, normally on Sunday or Monday. Keep following the Forum, to register on time.
Mubz

[quote=a_ibrahem;27343]I didnt mean any offence guys ,

I just wana join in desert ,and was so happy when i saw newbie trip and shocked that i cant even join it.

thanks everybody explaining the reasons behind the rules ,and i do fully respect it.

wish you guys fun and safe drive tommorow.

BR,
Ahmed[/quote]

Hi Ahmed,

Welcome to the club, dont be surprised if you are a newbie and yet you are not allowed to join the trip because some trip do require a number of trips as newbie like this one was 5+ and 5+ meansatleast 5 trips with Almox4x4, therefore you will see in the start of thread a number of newbie drivers with less than 5 trips could not join.

An trust me this is for our own safety, I myself along with a number fresh newbies have experienced what it is like to join 5+ when you are only 5- and I am sure I will never do that agin :)

thanks to Chief for special lesson on that trip :)

But we are not discouraging you once you start driving with Almost4x4 M sure you will come again and again and one day you will fly with Almox4x4 and if you have better skills than any other club member you will gt promoted sooner than others but we all have to start as a Club member

Hope to see you soon in Sand probably next week