The Lucky One

Okaa

1st off all i wanna thank everybody was in yesterday, and special thanks for Alshamsi and Capri for the useful breifing tips and the assistant during the Trip.
as Capri said "your car is smarter than you try to know it 1st" which i belive that now i start to know my Car and we start to build up relation between us ;)

@thank you.. the recovery was safe and easy

@Arminjune my honor to have ALMOST sticker on my Prado, and next time it will ;) ... But i dont know from where can i get it :(
Mubz

[quote=Okaa;26948]

@Arminjune my honor to have ALMOST sticker on my Prado, and next time it will ;) ... But i dont know from where can i get it :([/quote]

You can get it from Marshal ( they usually have them on drive) On your next drive mention on the forum that you need a sticker and one of the Marshal can arrange one for you
Maddie

Hopefully, The Almost4x4 sticker will be only one on our rigs..........
mike
Intermediate
Intermediate

I have another great trip, having bought myself a Wrangler TJ, I was glad to have been able to join a club trip to shake her down, and As Caprihorse said to get to know her.
The driving was great and the Jeep performed well, it was just my inability to judge the correct gear that bought me to a halt during a climb up a rather low gradient. No problems though reversed back and the floored it in first and no problems!

I was great fun watching the recover of the two 'lost boys' who had been stuck in the sand since 2:00am, we found them at about 9:00am !

This week I had my Father visiting from London, and he had a great time. He was especially impressed with the organisation of the trip with the focus on safety and assistance from the Marshalls. Thanks gents for another great trip.
Gilles

It looks like it was a lot of fun.

Too bad my car broke down the very evening before this trip... With a brand new radiator, my car should be ready for next time (baring any further issues).

Looking forward to joining next time!