Blitz Ride

caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=ginger;26376]What an amazing drive it was, and many thanks to all. This level and style of driving certainly tested my skills, and stretched what I thought I could do. With Kris recording almost everything on his camera, yes I'll admit I had to be towed off 3 times (which is clearly too many) - but I learned a lot. One simple thing I must remember is to turn 4-low back to 4-high after being towed![/quote]

Hehe, great something new learned :ORLY:
Sandskull
Intermediate
Intermediate

It was a different trip from recent few once. In the beginning few minutes, we were literally driving ON the crest of every dune for few meters:OSMILEY:. It was a very good training for driving alone to reach a place where we need time to see what is on the other side of the dune before cresting it. Something new and very important to learn. Then came the high dunes from Pink Rock to Badayer where we practiced Safari Style under Chief's lead. We had few stucks and some of us had to take few more rounds but its all part of the game. Another great trip with huge efforts from the Marshals to make us good drivers. Special Thanks and Sorry to Bu Salem for getting him exhausted, standing in the hot sun, guiding us while he was fasting.

Thanks Chief for the nice route chosen
Thanks Yoghybear and Armin for the recoveries
Thanks to all the drivers for making it an enjoyable and safe trip

See you all soon in sand:yo !:
Mubz

[quote=ginger;26376]What an amazing drive it was, and many thanks to all. This level and style of driving certainly tested my skills, and stretched what I thought I could do. With Kris recording almost everything on his camera, yes I'll admit I had to be towed off 3 times (which is clearly too many) - but I learned a lot. One simple thing I must remember is to turn 4-low back to 4-high after being towed![/quote]

With the report I am seeing and I can imagine track in my head and trust me getting stuck 3 times is not too much.... If I had been there I would have broken your record lol I cant wait to join you guys on real trip just trying to recover but it will be soon :) INSHALLAH.
Bomolin
Intermediate
Intermediate

The trip started with a "Lets gonna try a trip between newbies- intermediate level" from Chief capri, which trip was really a new experience for most of us and we can see as different driven styles are been define, most of us started at same or similar time in this off-road world.

Always under the supervisor of Al-shams and with the lifeguard role Yogybear and admin, we really enjoy the trip which it as very intense one, actually i did not realize i was driving in a JK 2012 as it could be easily in a Wrangler 1992 with low seats, as I did not keep my back stick to the backseat among the whole trip due to the challenging route, around 80% of the time based on cresting and my neck still painful...

Thanks again to all Marshalls for taking well care of us and Kris for the nice pictures, some people thought it was taken from Helicopter view:thumbsup:

See you on the sand