Let's Jump 28th/6/2013

BADER BARGHOUTHI
Advance
Advance

it was a super great wonderful trip,

meeting in al badayer shops at 3:30pm we were 9 cars leaded by the master abu salem ( alshamsi ) sweeped by Roperto ,

we started at almost 4pm and we pass the golden dunes area 53 tell we reach iftar bowl and no stuck or pop outs . great job drivers :meaw:

at iftar bowl abu salem choose a nice place for jumping game , and all were happy for this excersice. and we r done ,

thanks and see u in coing trips,

Note: Waiting to see who won the bet that am coming or not :secret laugh:
Arminjune
Advance
Advance

strawb
Golden Member
Golden Member

so sorry for the really late trip report ..... i am swamped with work this past few days and literally did not have time to site down and enjoy the almost website ..... anyhows .....

as a summary ........ one of the best drives this summer season ....... highly technical training drive .......which is always good to keep your offroading skills sharp and at bay ...... i took out the bulldog xj as my weapon of choice for this drive and i must say i missed driving the cherokee ....... although it was 48 degrees or more ....... me and the bulldog managed to stay cool under the sun while zigzagging to the golden dunes of area 53

no stucks ..... no pop outs ..... and we had four wheels flying in the air .....

i turly had an amazing time which makes you look forward to the next weekend of offroading .....

cheers and keep the sand flying