When to regear?

Yoghybear
Golden Member
Golden Member

caprihorse;23754 wrote:Look at the pic and say still - "I don't believe it..."

I still remember too, the lower tracks are mine :028:
funindubai

Impressive, I take back my words...where was this?
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

funindubai;23767 wrote:Impressive, I take back my words...where was this?
Accepted, it is in Liwa
Maddie

I am sorry to say that the technical jargon is way over my simple head but I always read Chief Marshal's words very carefully, as it is filled with painfully gained experience. What gears, how much fuel, what RPM RPM is all foul falafel if you get stuck and don't know how to get out.
The steel bumpers used here are to spare the radiator and Ac grille in case you hit a sand dune or nose down in a bowl.
The lift will help when you are rock crawling not dune bashing. Whilst some Rigs need lift because of extremely low ground clearance, most of us are OK.

Most Cherokees and Wranglers don't need the humungous lifts and monster tires. Wider tires help a lot. What is needed in skills. I have a KN Intake kit which I took off because it isnt for sand ! 1150 dirhams down the drain. A simple two inch lift and proper tires and Marshals' advise on our side and we will be OK, In Sha Allah.

Thanks everyone on enlightening us.

N.B. Shamsi and Chief Marshal have proper ligthing, adequate tires and next to no lift but almost unmatched skills IN THAT CATEGORY !!