Hatta Pools

BettyPo
Advance
Advance

So??? What did I miss? Plenty of cars and people signed in and not a single comment on the trip! Some words please!
BADER BARGHOUTHI
Advance
Advance

friday 3/5/2013 hatta pools,

as usual i arrived late and some members already moved to the point.

Me ,khateeb ,alshamsi ,lamboo ,hamdan ,abu tariq and some other drivers follow the others, anyway , we reached the point and we parked our cars down the wadi.

Now the actions started and we found a great water falls and the water was cooooold at the begining, later on Me khateeb hamdan lamboo kallas abu salim started to play in the water but unfortunatly some shorts cant defence the water power " U KNOW WHAT I MEANS :011:"

Moreover me and Bu salim , hamdan abu tariq went to out to pray and bring mandi and evrybody ate the mandi chit chating joking laghing . :057:

after the food we went back again to the water and continue playing in the water and it was a good chance to clean our ears from al badayer sand :011:.

Anyway, the trip was awsome interesting and beautifull , Thanks all for such a great day :057:

c u guyz in coming trips :048:
Mubz

I'll start with Thursday Morning started my normal shift at 09:00 AM and finished at 6:00 PM and then realized I have to go to abu dhabi to receive my aunty back form UK so I head down to Abu Dhabi, after reaching there I realized i had to work as oncall from 11:00 PM to 07:00 AM after finishing my shift at 07:00 AM I was determined to head to Hatta Pools as its been 4 weeks and I hevent seen my 2nd Family, So I head towards the GPS co-ordinates provided. I am driving fast as I could and struggling to keep my self awake so I stopped at the next Gas Station and filled my door pocket with Red Bull Cans ( 6 of them) and hardly a couple of miles away and 1 down by the time i reached Hatta I was down 3 cans.

I made a mistake by following Google Maps on my phone to reach destination which added good 50KMs to the journey but I am glad it was worth seeing those sceneries of Wadi I dont remember the name but it has some nice curves mountains and all. It was race against time as I had to slow down on many turns eventually just made it ontime ( 09:55 AM) and was glad to see my almoster family with some new family members. Everything looks so good and everyone had
1. Good mood
2. Camera
3. Excitement
4. They had food as well but nobody showed where it was hidden :)

After the usual briefing on how to drive we started deflating.......... oops no we didnt :)

So I was in the first convoy lead by Chief then about 20+ cars and Abu Jimmy as Sweeper...... since the convoy was so long we could not adjust everyone on a single stretch of road so Chief kept leading on the road as well as on the radio and had to stop couple of times to make sure everyone was on the right track.

And then chief lead us to the place everyone was waiting for HATTA POOLS :)

Most of us were exploring the pools from the outside and some of the enthsiasts were exploring it from with in the water, I am sure everyone was gathering pictures for next Almost 4x4 banner :) so loads of cameras were flashing everywhere.

as the 2nd convoy arrived I could from far a group of jeepers on the opposite side of where we were parked, Initially I could recognize a few but then things became clearer and it was Almost 4x4 jeepers doing the Jeep thing ( pics and videosto follow) so about 10 jeeps were down close to the water, and then I saw someone setting up shade ( Al Shamsi, bu shahid, bu tariq, abu jimmy any few others) I went to have a close look and found Lamboo, alkhatib, al shamsi and few others enjoying themselves in water.

And then I was hit be sleep attack ( remember I havent slept since thursday morning 07:00 AM) so without telling anyone I went to the car and tried to grab a dose of power nap, but that didnt help, so I had to excuse and told Chief that Its time for me to hit the roads and get some proper sleep in my warm and cosy bed. so i did but this time I didnt follow google and used my natural instincts and was home in no time

In short despite being sleepless I had great time................. hope to see you all soon in Sands this Friday :)

Thanks to All the marshals for arranging this and thanks to everyone who joined another location to add in my "been there" list :)
Bu-Shahid
Intermediate
Intermediate

It was my first trip with my new ride :like: so far it is enjoyable and extends my limits.
as for the trip it was as all Almost4x4 trips... just amazing; my navigator and photographer (Shahid) enjoyed it to the maximum starting from meeting the group at the petrol station going through the water back and forth as well as enjoying play with water and not ending by her laughing out load while we were climbing back the tough hell with the car jumping slightly trying to reach the top and she did it :028:
I had the honer to follow and join our great Marshalls in climbing the challenging hell to reach the great place beside the water :like: thank you Marshalls for this great chance and enjoyable chitchat time as well as the great time with the rest of the group.
I have no enough words to thank Abu Jimmy and Hokey for their endless support...many thanks guys :048: :045:
keep it up Almost4x4...see you all soon in sand this Friday...:011:
Humanfaith

I surprised my wife that she is joining this trip and morning she was surprised that she is driving.

The experience was full of thrill for her starting the very beginning driving on the high way and crossing different jurisdictions Dubai, Sharjeh, Oman, Hatta Dubai and then Hatta pools Oman and she became like :032:

The experience for her to be part of a convoy, driving on a dirt road and crossing the water was so thrilling and as this is the first time for us to be to Hatta pools, the trip was not less enjoyable to me and our little daughter.

The landscape, the pools and the company were all great where we had the chance to meet new members as well. I was equipped with two umbrellas following Bu Salm’s advise and Al Khatib notice which thankfully helped us to enjoy our time and not being exposed much to the sun.

THANK Marshals for this excellent experience and look forward to meet you soon.