All Lead III

Paul
Advance
Advance

Hi guys

What was interesting about watching the videos was that the pace of the lead car gets lost later in the convoy. Further back you just follow the tracks and the cars in front of you.

regards
Paul
zeemmee

@ Caprihorse, Good videos :like:.

Have a question for you, in all videos I assume you are driving your pathfinder? , if yes then i have heard a third layer of noise,when roby is lead its more clear (noise can be be better described as ball bearings closed in plastic box & shaken) have you noticed it?
I have similar noise in my patrol, just wandering what could be the cause:023:
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=zeemmee;25443]@ Caprihorse, Good videos :like:.

Have a question for you, in all videos I assume you are driving your pathfinder? , if yes then i have heard a third layer of noise,when roby is lead its more clear (noise can be be better described as ball bearings closed in plastic box & shaken) have you noticed it?
I have similar noise in my patrol, just wandering what could be the cause:023:[/quote]

Thanks, yes, it's Pathfinder, the noise is coming from my tyres, touching fenders from inside, as I'm not lifted.
zeemmee

[quote=caprihorse;25446]Thanks, yes, it's Pathfinder, the noise is coming from my tyres, touching fenders from inside, as I'm not lifted.[/quote]

Oh! I see, I thought it might be more of mechnical issue. My patrol is lifted but it still get a similar noise.
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=zeemmee;25448]Oh! I see, I thought it might be more of mechnical issue. My patrol is lifted but it still get a similar noise.[/quote]

Let's see next time together, the source of your noise.
Arminjune
Advance
Advance

I met Geni at the last gas station. we started heading towards the camp. for me it was Awesome night drive.

getting closer to camp and I hear Capris voice, so I went to high dunes, and did a supper advance trick I learnt from Capri, newbies do not try what I am about to say, only for hight level drivers: (I turned off my lights and found the blinking lights on the camp). :P

got to camp on time around 12:01 am, and what do I see, one bundle of wood, come on guys. I'm sure all of you have one peace of wood furniture.

had good conversation, good sheesha. amazing food. listened to some arab stand up comedy on khateebs phone.

Then the drive started the next day. I love these events. all lead. all did amazing. but only strawb got jumped from me since he was first driver.

learned few things specially in communication from marshals. Thank you.
Melfi
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Arminjune;25468]
newbies do not try what I am about to say, only for hight level drivers:[/quote]
:011:
I missed you my buddy
jehan
Club Member
Club Member

Hi Yoghybear what was the problem with your RAM
Why didnt you have 4WD some problem with the front prop shaft? transfer case?
Yoghybear
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=jehan;25488]Hi Yoghybear what was the problem with your RAM
Why didnt you have 4WD some problem with the front prop shaft? transfer case?[/quote]

Hello Jehan, the front driveshaft was broken (I had it broken the week before) and since it is not available in short time, we decided to fix the one I broke in Liwa 3 weeks ago.
The reason why we decided to mount the old one, even if broken, is that we had the hope that in case of emergency, I would be able for a very short time to use the 4WD but at the end I didn't use it.
The front driveshaft is a weak point of the RAM, now I am waiting a stronger one, but the reason why I broke two pieces in 3 weeks is that the nuts holding the front differential were completely loose and the differential was moving therefore the shaft worked not straight and this has caused the break.
Hope to see you soon on the sand