April 1st Star

ayman2ag

Hi, The drive was really amazing, It was my first time to drive in the desert and it was sandy weather but the driving was really great. I would like to thank Lamboo, Chief Capri, and AlKhatib for their great help and support during the drive.
strawb
Golden Member
Golden Member

It started out with sand dune formations on the wheels of our cars when we woke up in the campsite .....

the sandstorm was vicious as it managed to inject sand in all the visible orifices of my body .....

we came earlier than most of the newbies in tawi nizwa as the weather was definitely not something you normally wake up to every morning

abu salem called for segregation of drivers and a short briefing and then the convoys were split in three

all the drivers in our convoy did a really good job as the flow of the drive was smooth and technical

im pretty sure everyone had a great time as the drivers managed to maximize the driving time with abu salems lead......

somewhere in the later part of the drive ......we stumbled upon nancy and big red and i asked permission to play around with the 2 lost souls before meeting up again with the newbie convoy before going back to badayer

it was a great day of driving as always

keep smiling and keep the sand flying
Bomolin
Intermediate
Intermediate

Just a simple word to define ¨April 1st Star¨....smo0o0oth!

As always under the supervision of Chief Capri and Alkhatib and with the guide of Lamboo all the 1st trip convoy went smooth, with a couple of easy-to-recover stuck vehicles.

As always with Almosters, there is a new lesson to be learn in each of the trips, specially this time from Alkhatib who show how to transform an stock Jeep into a Wild Virgin Jeep (yes, by removing # 30 fuse you will transform your pace full 280 hp jeep into a wild pet without ESP, Speed Control, Hand Break indication instead of removing fuse #40 with what you will only partially disable ESP) and Lamboo, for the courtesy trip to Big Red, where marshall´s extreme skills where enjoyed as passenger in a fair competition among him and Alkhatib to see who were more parallel to the dune...giving even more encourage to keep improving to be able to reach such a level.
admin

Dear Club Members

Congratulation for having your FIRST STAR

1. Reddy
2. ayman2ag
3. Gilda
4. abujamil
5. MaddieTJ

Regards
Maddie

[quote=admin;24788]Dear Club Members

Congratulation for having your FIRST STAR

1. Reddy
2. ayman2ag
3. Gilda
4. abujamil
5. MaddieTJ

Regards[/quote]

Thank you almost4x4
abujamil

Thank you Admin . That's very kind from you .
Maddie

[quote=abujamil;24797]Thank you Admin . That's very kind from you .[/quote]

Mabrook Abu jamil
Maddie

Congratulations all of you, now we are on for our next drive soon In sha Allah.
Reddy
ayman2ag
Gilda

Time for a walkie talkie shopping for me I say