Rangers Of The Night

Abu Jimmy
Marshal
Marshal

We all met at Emarat petrol station and moved directly to our camp site , where we lite the bone fire , chit chat while having the Karak and Turkish coffee ( Thanks to Hamdan and Omar ) . unexpectedly it was a cold night and every one went to sleep around 2:00 am .

The morning drive was in Al Faqa area where we had a remarkable track over some medium dunes with very sharp crests , steep drops and soft sand . all the drivers did a wonderful and smooth drive as we had no stuck , no struggling and only one single pop out .

Around 1 km before the exit point we had a mechanical problem with one of the cars , and as the weather was getting hot , my self , Omar and Hamdan stayed behind to fix the problem and Khatib led the rest of the convoy along with Falcon and mazaaj to the exit point .

After about an hour we managed to fix the problem and drive to exit point safe and sound .

Thanks to Al Khatib for the unbeatable lead and interesting track .
Thanks to Zico , Hamdan , Falcon and Omar for usual endless help and support.
Thanks to our advanced driver Mazaaj for his help and assistance .
Special thanks to all participant drivers for excellent performance .
What goes around , comes around .
Sandskull
Intermediate
Intermediate

Keeping it short, as Abu jimmy mentioned, it was a remarkable track with very interesting dunes. I personally enjoyed driving over every dune. The sand was soft and kind of deceiving as in some places where i thought it would be easy turned out to be challenging and in some places vice versa. Thanks to Omar, Abu Jimmy, Hamdan , Mazaaj and others who helped, the mechanical problem was fixed and we were back in action.

It was very enjoyable drive with many Marshals, few intermediate and advanced drivers floating along the convoy and providing help and support to all.

Same as Abu jimmy...I would also like to

Thank Al Khatib and Abu jimmy for the interesting track.
Thank Zico, Hamdan , Falcon and Omar for their help and support to all.
Thank Mazaaj for joining us and his help and assistance.
Thank all the drivers for making it enjoyable and for their excellent performance with NO STUCKS:045:.

See you all in sand again soon:048:
Sandskull
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=Abu Jimmy;24526]
Special thanks to all participant drivers for excellent performance .[/quote]

Special thanks to you and all other marshals who put in all the effort to make us safe and professional off-roaders in all levels:loyal:
bombays
Intermediate
Intermediate

we al met at emarat. abu jimmy was kind enough to accomodate me even as i was a bit late. thanks abu jimmy. Thanks for all participant who also waited for me. We drove to camp site and exhausted all the fire wood which was available at shop. enjoyed karak tea and omar's turkish coffee. thanks guys. i went to sleep a bit early then rest as was too tired. Got up in morning to see amazing sunrise view from tent. met other almosters at morning meeting point and were ready to roll. Khatib led an expectionally well track with quite technical and challenging dunes. but all of us did well and we had no stucks at all, FORGET POP OUT ! . As mentioned by abu jimmy zico car did develop some issue but we were at peace as we had all experienced seniors and OMAR who know this at BEST.

Thanks Khatib , Hamdan and Abu jimmy for the drive.
Thanks Zico , Falcon and Mazaaj for being with us and sharing your knowledge and experience with us.
Special thanks to omar for being a handy help for zico's car.

Thanks to all members for making this trip amazing.

Awaiting next drive................................
Maddie

Alhamdulillah , I am glad all of you are back safe. ...
Humanfaith

Thank you Marshals for this wonderful drive. Everything was absolutely amazing about it. The lead by Al Khatib introduced us “as usual” to a thrilling and challenging experience. The organization and instructions of Abu Jimmy made the convoy a team of Desert Rangers.

We had noticeable appearance of quite number of Marshals and advanced drivers who joined and experienced the same fun and extended immediate support to the convoy once needed. Thank you very much for this.

Another remarkable drive that made us eager for more. See you soon
mcap

Thank you Abu Jimmy, Al Khatib and all the Marshals for the great drive and a very interesting track. And a special thanks once again for the help with the learning experience of fixing my first pop out :022:.
ekkajay

A remarkable drive, and first time for me in Al Faqaarea. Interesting dune and glad everyonedid well, just one pop out, and very unfortunate that Zico’s car had mechanicalproblem. Great team work to see Abu Jimmy, Omar and Hamdan staybehind to fix the problem and muchappreciated that rest of the team was lead back to the exit point.
Thanks to Al Khatib and sweep from Mazaaj. Also appreciate all the advice and guidancefrom Zico and Hamdan throughout the drive.
sanbloody

Very Interesting and very relaxed drive, Thanks to Al Khatib and Abu Jimmy for the interesting route and not to forget sweep from Mazaaj.
Special thanks to Falcon, Zico, Bu Hamdan and Omar......
Cannot wait for the next trip!!