Roof Rack

Jimbooo
Club Member
Club Member

Man I love those wheels they are awesome... I also made my own roof rack for my Pajero I'm not sure about it but its alright... Aiming to fit lights soon.... And cooper tyres, I was thinking of getting them but went with Dunlop grandtreks which are great but bit boring... :s
Maddie

Khalid Najjar;8656 wrote:Hello everyone

you guys have a really nice thing going on hear anyways this is not the post for that what i want to ask is im looking for a good cheap roof rack for my pajero 06 4door i passed by ARB shop and was shocked by the price of the roof rack at almost 4000aed so do you guys know where i can get a better price or even a shop that makes them

Regards
Khalid Najjar
Khalid, if you are planning for an overland trip, you'd better checkout overland sites UK to Cape town. Overlanders are a close knit family. If its gear you wanna load, then an Aluminium Roof rack costs around 350 and are affixed to your roof rails with hosepipe clamps, like the ones on KN filters or gas pipes on a stove. You cound reinforce them with two inch wide steel strips.
If you wanna put a tent up, go to ARB, click pix from all angles, get it fabriicated and make test run. If you could make it to Riyadh, KSA, you can steel roof racks made for 500 dirhams, which can bear a camels weight, jokes apart !! The saudi local made racks are the best I've ever seen. And they are built for overland trips.
Whatsapp me if you wanna keep in touch.
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

Guys, don't forget to check max. load on the roof rack. In Europe, by traffic law, is allowed max. 50 kg.

Sandskull
Intermediate
Intermediate

caprihorse;23847 wrote:Guys, don't forget to check max. load on the roof rack. In Europe, by traffic law, is allowed max. 50 kg.

:011::011::011::011::011: