Jerry can on Wrangler

Sarookh
Advance
Advance

FSL;21734 wrote:you might wanna pay a visit to ACE hardware as well. They got couple of good quality metallic/plastic jerry can's which are pretty good.
I did already, and also found the same and the identical Jerrycans i bought for 90 AED but they are selling it for 230 something AED :036:.

They have the same as the below in green color and chromed,

When i did the calculation for the above set up via the high prices retailers it was suppose to cost around 800 AED where i spent in total 420 AED.....BIGGGGG difference
FSL

Sarookh;21737 wrote:I did already, and also found the same and the identical Jerrycans i bought for 90 AED but they are selling it for 230 something AED :036:.

They have the same as the below in green color and chromed, When i did the calculation for the above set up via the high prices retailers it was suppose to cost around 800 AED where i spent in total 420 AED.....BIGGGGG difference
you're right about them being on expensive side. but i was mostly referring to the plastic ones they have. It's for those who want to keep one inside the car and don't wana spend much. I got mine for 65 if i remember it right and it was great even the funnel fits properly and pouring into the tank is without loss of even 1 drop of fuel.
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

FSL;21742 wrote:you're right about them being on expensive side. but i was mostly referring to the plastic ones they have. It's for those who want to keep one inside the car and don't wana spend much. I got mine for 65 if i remember it right and it was great even the funnel fits properly and pouring into the tank is without loss of even 1 drop of fuel.
Plastic jerrycans tend to leak mainly inside the car...
Abu Jimmy
Marshal
Marshal

I don't really have much care for branded / non-branded items thing , I just believe in the value i get for my money , Ace hardware have better quality items than Iranian accessory shops that's for sure , The last time i payed them a visit to buy a jerrycan , the prices were as following ,

1- Green plated metal ( stand ) jerrycan 89 Dh.
2- Stainless steel metal ( stand ) jerrycan 299 Dh.
3- Red plated metal ( flat ) jerrycan 149 Dh.

All are excellent quality , comes with nozzle or funnel , they never leak , don't smell and they have the pressure release bolt .

I got the red metal flat one and i am more than happy with it .
What goes around , comes around .
Maddie

bobpavan;17498 wrote:Holders are available in dubai and sharjah, however, u can find a steady and good Holder from Mohamad Omar Al Majid.

T: 06 5394244

am currently using one can, but i might go for the 2nd one to store water on long trips.
How about the Red plastic cans in Carrefour? Also, how much is a metal can and how much for the holder? Did you do it yourself? I have hardtop !-. Also your spots look gooood. Self made mount or bought????? Thanks buddy
Trident

Who has done it in jk, any photo please post:032: