[/TD]
[TD][IMG]http://www.drivingindubai.com/various/track22.jpg[/IMG]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
Iqsaan
Intermediate
Intermediate

A very enjoyable morning spent with good company...
Thank you marshalls for your patience and assistance with us Freshbies...
Caprihorse ... I appreciate the guidance during the hill climb .
Al Shamsi .... Brilliant advise and tips
Abu Jimmy ... excellent route

:045::045::045:
Abu Jimmy
Marshal
Marshal

Being my first official trip as a " Marshal " this trip was and will always be very special to me . all drivers came on time , deflate , short briefing and we hit the sand . the route was fast and smooth ( roller coaster style ) over an interesting area of small and medium dunes . all the drivers did very well , covering around 25 km with no pop outs and a few stuck due to the lack of keeping proper distance between vehicles in the convoy . driving in a convoy is a skill not less important than any other skill in off road driving , it will enhance concentration , communication and better judgement abilities . all in all the drive was great fun with enjoyable company .

Thanks to all participants for making this trip such a success , thank you Jabster for joining us .
Special thanks to Capri , Bu Rashid and Bu Salem for their help and support .
What goes around , comes around .
CAMEL
Intermediate
Intermediate

I joined the newbee trip with my newbee X-truder(Nissan Xterra). The drive was nice and some parts got difficult for some drivers as Abu Jimmy already mentioned.Overall a fun drive and as always fun to chat with fellow almosters....

Thanky you Abu Jimmy, Capri and Shamshi....for yet another fun drive where safety is top priority...

Posted some pictures, feel free to tag yourselves...for those who cant see the pictures may have to add me to their friend list!!

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 9b7f008680

Coming to the NEW RIDE, the X-truder...Amazing power to weight ratio, effortless compared to my Intruder...

But until now, i still prefer my first love.....
Sandskull
Intermediate
Intermediate

Like in many earlier trips, great job done by Abu Jimmy again, on his first official Marshal trip, but this time as leader. The route was pretty interesting and we learned a lot about ourselves and our rides. We climbed the Pink Rock one by one with the help and support of Capri and Bu Salem, had some good view and chit chat up there, and again on track back to Badayer. It was a very informative and interesting trip under the guidance of great Marshals.

Thank you Abu Jimmy, our new cook, for the delicious dish:015: and special thanks for honoring me as your second lead:loyal:
Thank you Capri, Bu Salem and Bu Rashid for your support in keeping the convoy safely running.
Thank you all the participants for joining the trip and making it happen.

Looking forward to see you all in the next one soon:048: