Lovells suspension kit

Humaid
Club Member
Club Member

Dear all

i have fj cruiser 2012 and am thinking to install a new suspension kit and i got an offer from ramy 4x4 with these kits for 3500 AED so what your opinion regading this kit.

kindly quick replays
Humaid
Club Member
Club Member

Up up .....
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Hello Humaid

We have two interesting topics regarding the suspension please check them out:

1. Lovells suspension
2. To LIFT or not to LIFT???

The second one is really informative

Best Regards
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

Humaid;22384 wrote:Dear all

i have fj cruiser 2012 and am thinking to install a new suspension kit and i got an offer from ramy 4x4 with these kits for 3500 AED so what your opinion regading this kit.

kindly quick replays
Any lifting below half meter does not count as a real lifting...:038:

Think before you start spending unnecessary money and endangering your young life, as your current suspension and your car is much smarter as your driving skills at the moment. We know that lifted car looks extremely cool in front of your friends, in parking lot and girls are smiling at you from distance, when driving. But the best picture is definitely, when lifted car is parked in a desert on the roof...

From experience we know, that you can start properly modify your car from Advanced level. Many of those who started at Newbie level, rolled over or changed their mods several times, spending tens of thousand dirhams several times.
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

Now seriously think, what kind of offer you got from Ramy4x4. Everyday some new fresh owners of any car are visiting their shop and their job is to sell something, what they have currently on the stock, if it is useful or not to the owner.

Professional suspension works only for rally drivers, with the speed above 80 km/h, for rocky hard gatch roads, and the costing is starting with 20,000 Dhs. What ever you get below, it is only decoration, as in the desert normally on Newbie level we are achieving speed around 5 km/h. Any unprofessional installment (and we have many cases of it here) are just damaging the other parts of the car, not only suspension, but all other fixations as well, gear box, engine bushing, etc.
Humaid
Club Member
Club Member

I have good experience in desert and i want to level my car 2.5 inches because it is always hits from down
Yoghybear
Golden Member
Golden Member

caprihorse;22403 wrote:Now seriously think, what kind of offer you got from Ramy4x4. Everyday some new fresh owners of any car are visiting their shop and their job is to sell something, what they have currently on the stock, if it is useful or not to the owner.

Professional suspension works only for rally drivers, with the speed above 80 km/h, for rocky hard gatch roads, and the costing is starting with 20,000 Dhs. What ever you get below, it is only decoration, as in the desert normally on Newbie level we are achieving speed around 5 km/h. Any unprofessional installment (and we have many cases of it here) are just damaging the other parts of the car, not only suspension, but all other fixations as well, gear box, engine bushing, etc.
I full agree with Capri, for nothing you will have nothing!
First of all I would not speak about lift kit but about suspension upgrade.
I have a good experience on that.... :035: ... believe me, a good and professional upgrade cost a lot of money.
Btw, first of all upgrade your skills, than think about the car!
Last but not least and very personal opinion....a lift kit for AED 3500 is just for the look, nothing to do with offroad.
Humaid
Club Member
Club Member

So what do you think to upgrade i already had the trd intake kit and cooper h/t tire

Lets share our opinions
Yoghybear
Golden Member
Golden Member

Humaid;22422 wrote:So what do you think to upgrade i already had the trd intake kit and cooper h/t tire

Lets share our opinions
It seems that you are willing to upgrade your car at any cost, a better looks do not means a better offroad car, I don't know your level, therefore I cannot help you , join first one of our trip, drive with our club and upgrade your skills, then you will have for sure some suggestion based on your level
Duck Commander
Golden Member
Golden Member

Humaid;22384 wrote:Dear all

kindly quick replays
An offer :)

Dont buy new, I am having lovells at home I used it on my FJ ( I am using KINGS now). Take it and try it for a month if you are satisfied give me 1500 or less:011:. I am very happy with its performance and having no issues at all. These are only 4 shocks with our the rear springs as I am keeping the rear springs with kings on my Duck Commander.