For Your Wheels Only / Expendables In the Desert

Arminjune
Advance
Advance

Awesome drive.
Specialy thanks to sarook for making it exiting and challenging :P
He did his Toyota thing. And the whole time made it look like he is getting stuck :P and made us exited for it.
sarookh please put my number on speed dial. I'm always there for you. But blease one stuck in every trip is enaugh. Not mmoreover know. I'm asking for trouble. When my day come probably in 20 years. Your will not leave me alone for love you have for Chevy :P
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[TABLE="width: 900, align: left"]
[TR]
[TD]Statistics

Summary
Distance: 32.7 km
Area: 26.0 sq km

Time
Elapsed Time: 2:49:50 Moving Time: 1:22:01 Stopped Time: 1:27:49

Speed
Avg: 12 km/h Avg Moving: 24 km/h
Max: 71 km/h

Elevation
Min: 78 m
Max: 276 m
Ascent: 773 m
Descent: 705 m
[/TD]
[TD][IMG]http://www.drivingindubai.com/various/track17.jpg[/IMG]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
Melfi
Golden Member
Golden Member

And I have a full 3m41s video to prove it!! Hahaha :011:
[video=youtube;jBoQLzsrbVY][/video]
Nbaker
Intermediate
Intermediate

Definitely a more interesting drive than the past few ones. Higher in pace with tricky dunes, ditches and evil sharp bushes that can scar the mightiest bull!

Honored to have been driving right behind our legendary Chief Capri.
Thank you for another great trip. Looking forward to another challenging trip! Bring them on! :028:
Sarookh
Advance
Advance

[quote=Arminjune;21459]Awesome drive.
Specialy thanks to sarook for making it exiting and challenging :P
He did his Toyota thing. And the whole time made it look like he is getting stuck :P and made us exited for it.
sarookh please put my number on speed dial. I'm always there for you. But blease one stuck in every trip is enaugh. Not mmoreover know. I'm asking for trouble. When my day come probably in 20 years. Your will not leave me alone for love you have for Chevy :P[/quote]

[quote=Melfi;21462]And I have a full 3m41s video to prove it!! Hahaha :011: [/quote]

Melfi, Arminjune am glad i made your day :008:.

Now let's talk about serious stuff, today was the first day where we (Mazaaj, Alfalasi as copilot and I) as Advance drivers has been given full responsibility of a trip, we had to lead the intermediate drivers in parallel to the Newbiew convoy and make sure to provide required assistance when needed. The drive started by Mazaaj being the leader and i as sweep and ended by me being the leader and Mazaaj as the sweeper, the drive was smooth and the track was very nice, all the intermediate drivers did very well and provided assistance few times :028: and not forgetting to mention the very good performance of our Newbies, way to go and keep it up:047:.

I can say loudly that it was yet another successful and fun trip organized by ALMOST4X4 Family :045:.

Special thanks for Caprihorse and Bu Saleem for the guideness and the Trust.
CAMEL
Intermediate
Intermediate

Awesome Idea thought of by our Marshal's...again a first from almost.

As sarookh explained, I was waiting for my turn for the rescue training, but Our newbee's were so good and was wondering if i would get my chance!! But then i did get a chance.....

Lovely idea and a good way of having all the drivers together but still maintaining the level....Thanks Mazaaj and Sarookh for the lead...falasi for the silent support :023: and fellow Almosters!!!

Thank you Bu Salim and Capri for cooking up such a nice dish, a new flavor and can have more of it!!!

Lastly, was my chance to try out the new GoPro mount, Here is the first part of the result!!

Sandskull
Intermediate
Intermediate

Another awesome drive !

As mentioned by Nbaker it was trickier and faster than the recent newbie drive. I crossed the first couple of dunes in single as i forgot to engage 4x4:023:. Also, i had a flat tyre while the convoy stopped to fix the other cars pop-out. Thanks Nbaker for the help with it. Some of us newbies had a chance to meet some seniors like Sarookh, mazaaj, alfalasi, Salhinai n few others for the first time. All in All amazing trip organized by Capri and Bu salem. Thank you for such a great experience and looking forward for the next one:028:

Proud to be a n Almoster:028:
Manna_87

Hi to every one :038:
The drive was amazing n the dunes were challenging hats off to the marshal for such a fun drive,
i wanted to personally say THANK'X to the intermediate driver to for helping me out at my vitara tire pop-out.
and wanted to say sorry to the newbies for making them late n wait b'coz of me.