Hi-Lift jack

CAMEL
Intermediate
Intermediate

CAMEL;21175 wrote:Guys!! Beat this at functionality!!!...I just love the idea and how he has extended it to a roll cage!
Ok, I have done some primarily inquiry and it seems to quite an expensive affair....

Like the cylinders alone will cost around 1500 each, other than that the 12v pumps are not very common, most of the heavy trucks use a 24v system thus expensive, and they we would need the plumbing and the controller.....plus fabrication and labor!!

I am happy to put in a little hard work whenever i need to and use our usual hydraulic jack....I anyone is still interested i would like to be involved with the modification!!!
Fat Rabbit

Okay so I decided to forget about the Hi Lift Jack for a while and go for the 2T jack everyone has recommended. Just a thought... the label on the jack mentioned the minimum and maximum height. My TJ is lifted (2 inch or 2.5 inch) with large wheels.. does the minimum and maximum height make a difference?

Also, the trolley jack is what everyone has recommended. Whats the difference between the 2T trolley jack and the other hydraulic jacks (cylinder shaped) that can lift much more than 2T? One difference is the large surface area I guess (for stability), any other main difference?

Thanks

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1232[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1233[/ATTACH]
Where the road ends, the enjoyment begins..
With Natalie, a 2-door beige Nissan Patrol Safari
Duck Commander
Golden Member
Golden Member

Fat Rabbit;21370 wrote:Okay so I decided to forget about the Hi Lift Jack for a while and go for the 2T jack everyone has recommended. Just a thought... the label on the jack mentioned the minimum and maximum height. My TJ is lifted (2 inch or 2.5 inch) with large wheels.. does the minimum and maximum height make a difference?

Also, the trolley jack is what everyone has recommended. Whats the difference between the 2T trolley jack and the other hydraulic jacks (cylinder shaped) that can lift much more than 2T? One difference is the large surface area I guess (for stability), any other main difference?

Thanks

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1232[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1233[/ATTACH]
300mm=11.811 inch,,,,No issue in my opinion but if you are in a very tricky situation someone with Hi Lift will do the favor :028:
Abu Jimmy
Marshal
Marshal

Duck Commander;21372 wrote:300mm=11.811 inch,,,,No issue in my opinion but if you are in a very tricky situation someone with Hi Lift will do the favor :028:
Dont worry DC. " in a very tricky situation " my 3 Ton trolley jack will do the trick .:015:
What goes around , comes around .
Duck Commander
Golden Member
Golden Member

Abu Jimmy;21408 wrote:Dont worry DC. " in a very tricky situation " my 3 Ton trolley jack will do the trick .:015:
Hehehe if a raptor is stuck then Hi Lift be at Hummer and Raptor service :)-
Abu Jimmy
Marshal
Marshal

Duck Commander;21415 wrote:Hehehe if a raptor is stuck then Hi Lift be at Hummer and Raptor service :)-
In that case , expect a call from ME :032:..
What goes around , comes around .
Duck Commander
Golden Member
Golden Member

Abu Jimmy;21417 wrote:In that case , expect a call from ME :032:..
Bro your goldy don't need Hi Lift she is slim and smart,, LiFt is useful for fat chick I mentioned in post above hehehe