Surprising Pitch Perfect

Arminjune
Advance
Advance

Oh my. Sooooo ssorry rayat al bar.
i went thru the list to make sure I don't miss anyone. I wonder who else I missed

rayat al bar. Sorry I didn't get to say hello or bye.
next time I will say those so I can say something about you too :P
but it was pleasure meeting you :)
BADER BARGHOUTHI
Advance
Advance

waaaaw , all the words said nothing left for me :022:

anyway, you guyz are all rock and desert worriors :028:. thanks god no accidents or major mechanical issues:003:.

see u on liwa sand.:encouragement:
Miss D
Intermediate
Intermediate

well well.... a lot said already....

My way to Sweihan was a lot of fun as we had a mini convoy all the way from Dubai to Sweihan .... Myself leading :028: ....Strawb sweeping :008: and Bu Hamdan in between :029:.... lots of excitement, as we chit chatted all the way, had a little bit of racing, teasing the speed cameras on the way.. checking if they still work well....

Got a bit carried away in all of this and ended up reaching a bit late at meeting point :033:

Met the other Almosters at Adnoc, all ready and excited ... we also had a very special birthday boy between us... Our beloved YOGHY BEAR!!!

All headed to the camp, got tents up, chairs out, fire on, all set for a fun night and then suddenly i realize i have an unwanted guest ' A DESERT LIZARD' ... He was scary and small, totally high on his limbs.. looked like he had a 6' lift kit and a twisted tail!!! ... not matter how much we shoooshed him, he doesn't wanna go :036:.... so we decided to leave him and carry on.... and oh yeah,,, before moving away i made sure that i zipped my tent very well so he doesn't get it and start to cozy up on my mattress!

Once we all gathered , we got the cake out and celebrated YOGHY BEAR'S Birthday my a remix happy birthday song of Arabic and English!

Just don't remember how and when did i go back to my tent and fell asleep..... Half way through the night,,, suddenly it was freezing ... waited till morning and jumped out of tent into my car and put the heater on... wooo what a relief !

Morning our other Almosters joined us, a quick but surprising brief and all were set to drive! the surprise..... Rashid, Mazaaj, Bu Hamdan & Falasi o_O ... were all gonna lead us one by one... woooohooooo what excitement was building up ...

must say... all u boys did well as i can feel it surely isn't easy leading... oh and by the way.. they dint have any route that they had to follow... just go where ur mind takes you... :036:
Big round of applause for all u brave boys!

All was going fine until it was Falasi's turn... he flew and did his best to runaway from us,,, i was 3rd car so i could at times see him and at times not.. i remember the difference between Falasi and DC (2nd Lead) was maybe kms not mtrs... he reminded me of Mini Me... that part of the drive should be names Catch FALASI if u can! :005:

Once drive was over...some left home and some went off to MANDI :004:

But i must say there was one thing very irritating about this trip......the FLYS....OMG!!! They were sooooooooo irritating and trust me i was like a ninja in the car try to shoosh them away but they were nasty and stubborn... some managed to stay till Sunday morning.....

All in all it was a fun filled day thanx to almost4x4!

It would not be fun without all the members who joined us... a big group hug to all of you ...and Riaz ,,, i must say.. u and ur PAJERO really impressed me! Keep it up!
Special thanks to Shamsi, Capri, Abu Jimmy, Yoghybear & DC for being there for us!!! :045:
alfalasi
Advance
Advance

Come again plzzzzzzz.[/quote]

Every Time I read this post I can't control my tears
What a big heart you have DC
And you will never walk alone
Duck Commander
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=alfalasi;18663]Come again plzzzzzzz.[/quote]

Every Time I read this post I can't control my tears
What a big heart you have DC
And you will never walk alone[/quote]
But still always waiting for you guys in this beautiful place but you come less often ; (