Walkie Talkie

ahmedjamal

inever tried it yet :P
Indy

how much did u pay for it? is it compatible with the other walky-talkies of the club members? lastly, where did u get it?
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Hello Indy

if you are looking for a good radio with a reasonable price then go for UHF Quanshing or Crony ... it is only 160 dhs for one unit and you can get a car charger for 10 dhs

Regards
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
googloid
Golden Member
Golden Member

I am looking for a good WT where can one shop for those?
googloid
Golden Member
Golden Member

I would like to get the Kenwood by the way.
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

AlKhAtIb;1367 wrote:[CENTER]

you can buy the Quansheng TG-UV2 (340 Dhs) :045: 4rm shop num : BAK 08 09 10

[/CENTER]
googloid;1712 wrote:I would like to get the Kenwood by the way.

check al khatib relpy
ahmedjamal

I got the iCom it was excellent,
i bought it for Dh200 n my friend for 180.. and btw id like to note .. if you want to buy a walkie-tlkie, i suggest you guys go to drangon mart and buy 'em in 3 4 pieces, which is better, cuz 200 will go to 180 if you buy 2 n then goes to maybe 150 if you guys bought 3 and so .. so i believe you two decide on a day n visit any shop at dragon mart n buy 2.. but make sure MAKE MAKE sure its UHF.. :) good luck
Mukhallalati Basha
Advance
Advance

Thanks Abo Salem for this topic, I believe it's very important to discuss such a great subject.

I'd like to notify that when you are driving outside the desert ( on main Roads or Neighborhoods ) , try to hide your Walkie Talkie where it's not allowed to be used or showed in such public areas.

Although it's being sold in Free zone areas, you may get some troubles with Police people or detectives if they saw it shown in your car.

Please confirm Abo Salem regarding this, if I am true...

Thanks.
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

ahmedjamal;1718 wrote:I got the iCom it was excellent,
i bought it for Dh200 n my friend for 180.. and btw id like to note .. if you want to buy a walkie-tlkie, i suggest you guys go to drangon mart and buy 'em in 3 4 pieces, which is better, cuz 200 will go to 180 if you buy 2 n then goes to maybe 150 if you guys bought 3 and so .. so i believe you two decide on a day n visit any shop at dragon mart n buy 2.. but make sure MAKE MAKE sure its UHF.. :) good luck
Is your iCom now working properly?
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

مخللاتي باشا;1726 wrote:Thanks Abo Salem for this topic, I believe it's very important to discuss such a great subject.

I'd like to notify that when you are driving outside the desert ( on main Roads or Neighborhoods ) , try to hide your Walkie Talkie where it's not allowed to be used or showed in such public areas.

Although it's being sold in Free zone areas, you may get some troubles with Police people or detectives if they saw it shown in your car.

Please confirm Abo Salem regarding this, if I am true...

Thanks.

Well Guys

What Mukhalati is trying to say ... please don't SHOW OFF with your radio ... I totally agree