Katie in the place! :p

Mazaaj
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=kaymoe;14715]hello , I am Katie i am 21 years old and i am coming to your beautifull country for next 2 years to accompany my boyfriend for his job, he's got a great opportunity. I love travels, reading books and playing wow. I am on www.almost4x4.com because the community looks so cool and i hope to make new friends, i hope you will enjoy this joke about blondes (i am). :D Thanks! :)[/quote]

Welcome in our club Katie..and unfortunately I dont think we have much ppl playing wow here hehe..I've been playing it since 2006...I quit in January and I came back to it last week...I'm interested to level up Monk :048:
BADER BARGHOUTHI
Advance
Advance

[quote=kaymoe;14715]hello , I am Katie i am 21 years old and i am coming to your beautifull country for next 2 years to accompany my boyfriend for his job, he's got a great opportunity. I love travels, reading books and playing wow. I am on www.almost4x4.com because the community looks so cool and i hope to make new friends, i hope you will enjoy this joke about blondes (i am). :D Thanks! :)[/quote]

welcome abroad buddy, and welcome to yr 2nd family :)
Miss D
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=Big Red;14721]Welcome my dear .... a few may disagree a few more will agree but if you were looking at any car to buy here in dubai ... 1stly let it be a 4x4 and secondly if you plan on going offroad ... your best bet is probably an fj ... although i might be a little bias ... im sure DC agrees though
:018::011: :lemo: :lemo:[/quote]

Welcome Katie & i too agree with you BEN :015: ..... FJ it is!!!!!
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Hello Kaymoe

Why don't you join us on this trip. No off-road car needed only swimming & socializing with our community people :

http://www.almost4x4.com/vb/showthread. ... he-Heat-II

Regards
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills