New Season 2012/2013

bobpavan
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=zeemmee;14408]Aye Aye capitan fully cooperate & agree, Would appreciate if a recap of the last season is made available, so the lessons learnt are immortalized.[/quote]

Hi Buddy,

Just wanted to say that you have stated a truly Valid point above, however, we need to understand that, Marshalls presenting us with a RECAP of the last season would be much in a Generalized manner as it wouldn't be easier for them to refer each member.

Therefore, I personally think, we as an individual should be our own Judge to assess ourselves of our performance in the past season, which would give a better understanding and also, would be a realization factor of our own mistakes giving an opportunity to work on them.

Also, as part of the learning aspect, it would be a commitment from each one of us to do so and abide by the same. But yes, as a matter of fact Marshalls are always around to Help or Guide us while required.

Regards,
Bob
Mazaaj
Golden Member
Golden Member

I 4got to mention regarding the equipment..I've added a weapon for the Alliens

[ATTACH=CONFIG]934[/ATTACH]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sarookh
Advance
Advance

Roger that
Gorgin4325

Saroooooookkkhhhhh, are you really back? :)
Sarookh
Advance
Advance

[quote=Gorgin4325;14521]Saroooooookkkhhhhh, are you really back? :)[/quote]

Brother i hope sooo :011:
Gorgin4325

That's great news
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Sarookh;14519]Roger that[/quote]
Hey, welcome back ! Any intention to drive in Capriland again?
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Welcome back Sarookh .. hopefully you won't break something that will take you away from us this season
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
bu-hamdan
Advance
Advance

Good Day All,

Any Big Organization has some rules which have to be obeyed strictly WITHOUT a thought of negotiation.

SAFETY will always be on THE TOP of these rules & mentioned in bold letters as SAFETY FIRST.

I have to be proud that our ORGANIZATION (almost 4x4) extremely cares for safety of ALL their members with regardless to (level, position, age, nationality, religion,......etc).

Let me share this with you my second family...
It came to my knowledge, that there are members of other clubs -without mentioning names of those clubs- calling our ALMOST4x4 club as MILITARY becouse of the rules and regulations which our club has.

In my point of view... I can say: There is NO KINGDOM without military, and the SAME is apllied her

" There is no real off-roading without almost 4x4 "

Fully Agreed with you great marshal CAPRI in following club's rules.

Thanks Founders..
Thanks Marshals..
Thanks Members @ all levels... in putting hands together for club growth and improvements.

Regards,
Bu Hamdan
The Scorpion King
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=bu-hamdan;14556]Good Day All,

Any Big Organization has some rules which have to be obeyed strictly WITHOUT a thought of negotiation.

SAFETY will always be on THE TOP of these rules & mentioned in bold letters as SAFETY FIRST.

I have to be proud that our ORGANIZATION (almost 4x4) extremely cares for safety of ALL their members with regardless to (level, position, age, nationality, religion,......etc).

Let me share this with you my second family...
It came to my knowledge, that there are members of other clubs -without mentioning names of those clubs- calling our ALMOST4x4 club as MILITARY becouse of the rules and regulations which our club has.

In my point of view... I can say: There is NO KINGDOM without military, and the SAME is apllied her

" There is no real off-roading without almost 4x4 "

[/quote]

:015: صح لسانك يا بو حمدان