Garmin Montana 600 - How to set your Course (CDI)

Desert King
Intermediate
Intermediate

caprihorse;12330 wrote:Never use Beta systems. Beta means still not finished and under testing. Why you need to be a tester?
[LEFT]I am using the Beta version 4.04 and the map Garmin City Navigator Middle East & Northern Africa NT 2013.10. Never had a problem. Everything functioning properly. Lot of my friends are also using the same. Never heard any issue with them.[/LEFT]
Wasif Ahmed
Advance
Advance

Should have bought a Nuvi Shafiq ! ......
Duck Commander
Golden Member
Golden Member

Wasif Ahmed;12345 wrote:Should have bought a Nuvi Shafiq ! ......
never, I love my Montana :)))-
Wasif Ahmed
Advance
Advance

Duck Commander;12347 wrote:never, I love my Montana :)))-
LOL...thats Ok but dont kiss it in public from now on !
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

Desert King;12343 wrote:[LEFT]I am using the Beta version 4.04 and the map Garmin City Navigator Middle East & Northern Africa NT 2013.10. Never had a problem. Everything functioning properly. Lot of my friends are also using the same. Never heard any issue with them.[/LEFT]
Lucky... I'll wait for official release and then upgrade, as all previous upgrades from Garmin were always stable.
Duck Commander
Golden Member
Golden Member

My Montana is admitted to ICU, let's pray for his health to come out of COMA soon:012:
Darshan

Desert King;12343 wrote:[LEFT]I am using the Beta version 4.04 and the map Garmin City Navigator Middle East & Northern Africa NT 2013.10. Never had a problem. Everything functioning properly. Lot of my friends are also using the same. Never heard any issue with them.[/LEFT]
Ditto. I am using the above said versions without issue.
Darshan

Duck Commander;12424 wrote:My Montana is admitted to ICU, let's pray for his health to come out of COMA soon:012:
Let me know if they are asking for money. I may be able to fix it up for you.
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

It's a good idea to backup the complete content of Montana, before you start 'discovering new features'. Connect to PC and zip all the folders and store it somewhere on your hard drive. You never know, if you don't need those files later. If you have SD card, zip the content as well.
Duck Commander
Golden Member
Golden Member

Darshan;12433 wrote:Let me know if they are asking for money. I may be able to fix it up for you.
Darshan Bhai, after disconnecting from PC it went dead and now totally in COMA not starting at all, removed the battery tried to restart but totally dead, It is already with the same shop we bought from, lets see what will be their answer.

Thanks bro, I will let you know