Ten stupid things the men do,,,,,,,,,,,,

Melfi
Golden Member
Golden Member

Not while dune driving!! But once you stop, you can lock the car and have the little box stuck to the outside while you go chatting by the fire...
Mazaaj
Golden Member
Golden Member

1 more stupid thing happened to me in my last night drive before 2 weeks. I deflated 3 tires and 4got the 4th one..and noticed only after leaving the camp while going back to home!
Yoghybear
Golden Member
Golden Member

tillybean;12265 wrote:my first thought had to be...only 10 stupid things that men do?! Really...........lol.
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...............:011:
Duck Commander
Golden Member
Golden Member

tillybean;12265 wrote:my first thought had to be...only 10 stupid things that men do?! Really...........lol.

men & women:011:
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

Duck Commander;12268 wrote:men & women:011:
DC, you are entering a very thin ice, be careful :033:, they may smash you into pieces easily :005:
Desert Lizard
Golden Member
Golden Member

tillybean;12265 wrote:My first thought had to be...only 10 stupid things that men do?! Really...........LOL.
One of them is NOT patience.. the second part of the sentence qualifies the first
" Ten Stupid Things men do... to mess up their four wheel drive"

We also do tens of other stupid things in all areas of life, but the main difference is you can put a number on how many stupid things men do.. :051:

[Now is the time for me to hide somewhere, fully covered in armor and camouflage and a heated blanket since I am not too fond of THIN ICE lol]
dkhouri
Club Member
Club Member

Duck Commander;1972 wrote:Ten Stupid Things men do...

• 4 using the clutch the same way as on pavement
(if you don't know what "starting in gear" means and you still use the clutch to regulate speed )
Can someone please explain this? Are we not supposed to rely on engine braking while going down a dune?
FSL

dkhouri;15638 wrote:Can someone please explain this? Are we not supposed to rely on engine braking while going down a dune?
We do rely on engine braking (using 1st/2nd gear) along with pedal brakes in most situations while going down a high dune.
Duck Commander
Golden Member
Golden Member

dkhouri;15638 wrote:Can someone please explain this? Are we not supposed to rely on engine braking while going down a dune?
It is the only wise thing to use engine braking instead of wheel braking and people are mostly doing it,,,,,,
But if you are coming down a sharp dune and and wanna touch the clutch pedal for any purpose then it is like driving on road and the results can be :012: