Ten stupid things the men do,,,,,,,,,,,,

Desert Lizard
Golden Member
Golden Member

come to think of it, the most bizzare and stupid thing I have ever experienced is when you tell someone to turn the steering wheel full right, and they turn it left.. but even worse, when they ask "which way" and point with their hand left then right!!
Yoghybear
Golden Member
Golden Member

Another very important thing, to which no one ever thinks about.
The side window open! One of the things I have been always taught by professional drivers when I used to race in rallies is to keep it closed or partially closed, because in case of roll over, is instinctive leaning with his hands somewhere, if the side window is open, the arm can go outside the car and could be crushed under the car. I know that this is an extreme situation, but never know
BettyPo
Advance
Advance

For once I was happy reading your useful info addressed to all MEN, until the last sentence:019: and of course you are absolutely right!
Hassan
Golden Member
Golden Member

To drive with hand break,this happ with me many times. On my old ride i fix a big light beside the steering for hand break.
Melfi
Golden Member
Golden Member

What's the point of having a spare key in the wallet if you then leave it in the car?
-I either leave the car running, or the window open with the keys on the seat...
Don't ask what I do in case of sandstorm as I would then stay inside the car!
FSL

Melfi;12190 wrote:What's the point of having a spare key in the wallet if you then leave it in the car?
-I either leave the car running, or the window open with the keys on the seat...
Don't ask what I do in case of sandstorm as I would then stay inside the car!
There are lesser chances to leave both the keys and wallet in the car together.

My spare key in wallet has already been used once, but your point is valid too.
So i'm planning to get another spare key and stick it with duct tape somewhere on the truck's body :059:
May be on the roof or someplace, i dunno yet...
Gorgin4325

When you are stuck and out of your car, waiting for rescue to show up, make sure the transmission is in the PARK position. And please don't ask me how I know this lol
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

Gorgin4325;12194 wrote:When you are stuck and out of your car, waiting for rescue to show up, make sure the transmission is in the PARK position. And please don't ask me how I know this lol
I know :038:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]738[/ATTACH]
Melfi
Golden Member
Golden Member

George - hilarious!! :005:

I have a little magnetic box that should stick underneath the car etc... I just don't trust it enough yet... Maybe I should start trying it? :022:
Desert Lizard
Golden Member
Golden Member

Melfi;12201 wrote:George - hilarious!! :005:

I have a little magnetic box that should stick underneath the car etc... I just don't trust it enough yet... Maybe I should start trying it? :022:
No please don't ... Those were made for soccer moms not for offloading. Suction cups and bun jee ties fall off our cars in the dunes... Do you think this magnet would stand a chance..