DuNeS BoUnCer

Yoghybear
Golden Member
Golden Member

Well, for sure an amazing night....from every point of view!
The driving was interesting and challenging, my second night driving ever, really something special what do you feel...
Some problems for some car, and at the and a big problem to my car :035:......coming down from a dune, easely and slowly, the engine suddenly has switched off and there was no way to restart.
All the team did an amazing job, someone from a mechanical point of view, someone else tried to raise my spirits.....thanks to all, all of you are amazing people :027:
At the end it was decided to tow out Tornado....not an easy job, very heavy car, in the middle of nowhere, at night...we had all the ingredients for a perfect nightmare.
But we are Almoster, and we did a fantastic job, special thanks to Alosh and his Jeep, but thanks to all of you. Another trip to put in the book of special memories, I will never forget driving a few meters behind Alosh without engine = no power steering and no breakes :013: ....and not in a flat area......
I was feeling sad all the night, but a good chit chat with Abu Jimmy all over the night helped me a lot, thanks bro!
Lesson learned: never do a night trip if the following morning there is a trip organized by yourself.
Any way, proud to be an Almoster
Desert Lizard
Golden Member
Golden Member

Glad your safe my friend.. That's what matters.
bombays
Intermediate
Intermediate

HEY YOGHY
Agree with DL. Hope a speedy recovery for dodge. Missed you in morning drive. You are the lucky one who had this experience I feel this will never go waste...
se7es77
Golden Member
Golden Member

hey rob,
it was a nice drive with so much of fun and thrill lead by al khatib and extraordinary rout at night. with all the incidents i had at night with my car, main fan broken, right front tyre link broken and still i drove it.
Yoghybear
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=se7es77;11237]hey rob,
it was a nice drive with so much of fun and thrill lead by al khatib and extraordinary rout at night. with all the incidents i had at night with my car, main fan broken, right front tyre link broken and still i drove it.[/quote]

yes, finally it has been a fantastic trip, hopr your car will be ok soon.....with mine, and we will have fun again together :011:
see you soon bro, take care
se7es77
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Yoghybear;11240]yes, finally it has been a fantastic trip, hopr your car will be ok soon.....with mine, and we will have fun again together :011:
see you soon bro, take care[/quote]

BTW it went back to shrjah on recovery as well, the 4wd electrical wires been riped by the drive shaft next day morning. no worries bro see u soon