Night Symbiosis and Morning Wake Up

Sheikh Fadi

Just to add to what everyone else already said, I'd like to thank who ever prepared and help serve the biryani, although it was a bi hot and spicy for me lool it was one one the best biryani I ever had!! thank you so much for a wonderful night and and exquisite cuisine :027: its always great memories with almost!! cheers everyone..
Aemi
Intermediate
Intermediate

Hi Pwood,
have a good day.with referance to our tel.conversation about the glasses.pl. keep it with you and call me at your comfortable time.i may come to collect from you.'
regards.
aemi98
cell>0505392515
Desert Lizard
Golden Member
Golden Member

I have to say that this was a terrible experience for me..

First of all, the Lead was Falcon, and that is tough enough.. then the sand was soft and white, making driving difficult and spotting the terrain difficult too, along with that Caprihorse's watchful eyes and ever ready camera and to top it all up the wind was strong: I swear the track in front of me was disappearing as I watched.

I wasn't scared, or even worried about the drive, it is just another terrain, with all the ups and downs.. but the repeated stucks and recoveries were disheartening to some extent, and above all, I really did not enjoy it at all.. there was no fun this time. It was all serious business.

What I have taken home from this trip, apart from sand in every orifice in my body and my car :fatigue::grey:, is that I better keep quite for a long time and concentrate on basics from the beginning. I am not at all ashamed of being stuck, it happened to almost all of us, and will continue to happen. The goal is, to make getting stuck a rare event.

I want to raise my hat to Delta and Bashar for going through this without getting stuck even once.. Sorry if I missed others, but those two are people I associate with since we've been in the same batch.

Finally, thank you Falcon and Caprihorse for a sobering reality check.. I do appreciate the learning and hope you check the weather forecast next time :witless:
delta83
Advance
Advance

what a sandy long weekend....i still have sands in my eyes till now LOLOL

well first big thanks to almost 4x4 for the nice camping and good friends :),
it was a short morning drive full of sands and stucks, thanks God i installed a skid plate before this trip, thanks DL (good advise to buy a nissan :P ) totaly new experience for me, powder sand...
again thanks to Falcon, silvester and all marshals and members for the nice weekend