Desert Cleanup Campaign

Rashidjass
Marshal
Marshal

Hi All,

Full day with Almost4x4 family.

Cleaning Campaign in RAK.
We reached at campaign area at 2:00pm with Almost4x4 team members,
Again great experience marshalling in cleaning campaign and cotrolling young drivers and bikers :013: from the area where the school childrens collecting trash.

Thanks to my buddy Rommel. After campaign we all had dinner, Thanks to Alkhatib for Yummy dinner.........

Thank to Almost4x4 Club and all team members for a wonderful day :045:
Straight Roads Do Not Make Skillful Drivers yuush
delta83
Advance
Advance

Thanks all marshals and members...

glade to join the cleaning campaign... though it was a small area.. think it needs a full army to get all
the desert popular area clean.. but it is a good start ... again ending with a nice dinner... thanks to almost again.. it was a good idea to have dinner next to Madlen and silvester :011:
see you fellas next weekend :)
Bu Adam
Intermediate
Intermediate

A great weekend as usual
As for the Desert Cleaning Campaign, well we did have fun and I did enjoy blocking people :028: but I think Delta enjoyed it MUCH MORE lool:030:

Hope the campaign goes on as the Desert needs people's attention and care.
Again thank you Almost4X4 for the effort and support, and for making the weekend something to look up for.
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Dear Members

Last Friday the of 10th February almost4x4 members showed the UAE community that you don’t need to be an Emirati to care for this country or it’s desert. Members from all over the world under the league of almost4x4 participated in marshaling the event of the cleanup. Unfortunately I couldn’t be there for the time of the event but I heard the reports from the other founders & SANID people that our team did a great job of securing the entire area. They helped the police, municipality, schools & other community departments to achieve the maximum benefits for this awareness campaign.
I’m going to quote some e-mails that I received from SANID people showing their appreciation

Dear Mohammed,,

We were very pleased to work together with almost4x4 club in this event, and we hope it is the start of a long-standing cooperation. We were equally glad to see the commitment and engagement of your team. All in all, the event was a clear success made possible only by the teamwork and commitment by all.

Thank you once more for your participation and efforts, and please extend our thanks to all your team.

We hope to communicate further in the period to come.

Best regards,

Patrik Vuorio

Technical Manager, Sanid

Dear Mohd,

On behalf of Sanid & Takatof, we would like to thank you & thank every member participated in the Desert campaign.

Without you, we wouldn’t had this amazing success!

Your efforts made a positive difference in the event, with all the organizing process & safety procedures in desert.

Your cooperation was highly appreciated as a positive impact in serving UAE community.

Looking forward to work with you again.

Best Regards,

Arwa Jubran

Regional Coordinator

(SANID Program)

I raise the hat for all the people that joined and helped and also for the people who had the intention to help but couldn’t make it for one reason of the other. Thank you for making UAE’s desert a better place.

Club Management