Magic Level

Bu Adam
Intermediate
Intermediate

A great weekend as usual except the unfortunate accident of our brothers Abu Jimmy and Super Nova, hope to see Goldy very soon.
Many thanks to our leading Marshal Hamdan, it was nice being in your convoy, I'm loving my Jeep as it seems that it's doing it's job :027:
and regarding the white smoke that appeared inside my car while driving, well nothing mechanical issue nor electrical but actually it was my Fire extinguisher spreading white powder all over :018:
Thanks to each and every one of the Marshals and members for a great day,
As for the Desert Cleaning Campaign, well we did have fun and I did enjoy blocking people :028: but I think Delta enjoyed it MUCH MORE lool:030:
Hope the campaign goes on as the Desert needs people's attention and care.
Again thank you Almost4X4 for the effort and support, and for making the weekend something to look up for.
strawb
Golden Member
Golden Member

The magic level trip was definitely something to remember …… a clear cut example of how almost4x4 will prepare you for the challenges to come as you improve your skill level …..

A great convoy led by caprihorse with excellent sweeper duties by gorgin …… the convoy was intact as we made very good progress in very good time ……. And I will say it again … this is why I drive with almost4x4 ….. solid fundamentals!!!!

It was nice seeing everyone and im looking forward to see you guys and meet new faces this coming weekend

cheers
The Scorpion King
Intermediate
Intermediate

Good Morning,

i am really Happy that Abu Jimmy And Super Nova are fine,

@Abu Jimmy: the Most important thing that you are OK., be thankful for that, and don't think too much about the car, in 10 days it will be ready again.

I really enjoyed the morning drive as a second lead behind the legend "Al Khatib" and under supervision of our Guardian Angel Bu Salim, and our sweeper and backup Falcon.
it is really good experience to be the second car, it gives you the feeling of responsibility to keep watching and stay 200% awake all the time.

i am really sorry to miss the desert cleaning campaign, i had some other commitments that day, but i wish this campaign to happen again to be the first one to attend.

See you all next weekend.
Sarookh
Advance
Advance

I was Glad to see Abu Jimmy & Super Nova unharmed and safe, Hamdoullah 3asalama. As for the trip and the cleaning campaign..... you guys said it all :060:
salhinai
Advance
Advance

Come on guys you can not continue getting 10/10 for each trip, you are really making it harder and harder for those who will lead in the future, you have made us to look for nothing less the 10/10 on organisation, safety and execution. When I looked over the dune and saw Abu Jimmy's car upside down I felt as if a bucket of freezing cold water was spilled on my head, the sight of Gardooqa coming out of the car followed by Abu Jimmy was such a beautiful sight. Even with this sad start of the trip the marshals and the advance drivers, including Abu Jimmy, managed to make this trip another one that will be remembered for a very long time. Not counting the few stucks that happend which were documented by NaSser's lens.

Thanks to all for a wonderful weekend.
Marwan Tayim
Club Member
Club Member

i hope if i was with u.. missed u all. see you soon
lamboo
Golden Member
Golden Member

thaaaaaanx for all to join us ...hope we will see u all in the next trips...you all have dune very will:045::048: