Advanced Surprise Report

Hamdan
Golden Member
Golden Member

We started at 08:30, after all cars joined us at the meeting point in the camp, this trip called advance level surprises as it was supposed to show the skills and how to lead a group.The trip was planned as each one will have a route and point which he has to achieve.I split ted the guys into teams, I gave them point and the winner who will arrive safely and without and faster. It was a test to see how they will react when they have pop out or stuck,even who and how they will help and advice each other. after all the trip was amazing full of surprises a lot of skills showed up.
Bu Adam
Intermediate
Intermediate

Seems to be fun,
can't wait to be learning more, and join the big league
Yoghybear
Golden Member
Golden Member

wowwwww.....I missed it :012: .... hope for the next game :059:
se7es77
Golden Member
Golden Member

It was an amazing idea to have this drive in 2 parts:
-first part where we drove as team of 2 cars to a point in the meddile of no where and the marshals been waiting there already for us thu they have left after us
-scond to lead the convoy to point given by the marshals on advanced level drive.

on the first part it was nice to drive alone in an area we used to drive at although the point was in the middle of new area to us but its was really amazing feeling to reach the point without pop outs or getting stuck.
on the second part it was really amazing & responsible feeling to lead others to the poin, we where asked to make tought drive as well to increase the level using our skills not our car power, climping high dunes and cresting small sharp dunes.

it was amazing trip with lots of surprises, where you disciovr how hard to lead others and to understand what they are capable for at the same time not to harm your car or others cars, to read the dunes how to pass them, to plan the route you will choose and to have a fast reaction to change the route without damage.

Big thanks to Hamdan and Lamboo for giving us the opportunity to emplement knew skills and talents, Thanks almost founders, marshals and members for the amazing time you give us on weekly basis.
se7es77
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Yoghybear;7678]wowwwww.....I missed it :012: .... hope for the next game :059:[/quote]

don't worry bro, with almost surprises will never end, see you at the next surprise:045: