Newbies Morning trip 3/2/2012

caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

Hey guys, why you are so stingy on the words count in your reply? We need more, more & more :060:
vin_d

[quote=caprihorse;7523]Hey guys, why you are so stingy on the words count in your reply? We need more, more & more :060:[/quote]Its a recession time Caprihorse - haha, just kidding. Yah, as a Trip Report one shouldn't be stingy with words; especially with a group that we all love. Promise you I will do a better job after this week's trip.
Sheikh Fadi

[quote=Bashar;7481]Well what can I say? it seems that when ever I join the Almosters in any kind of trips, it turns out to be a great trip and i say that in all levels,
After a sleepless, awesome, fun camp somewhere near the super bowl, I started the beautiful chilly morning with some coffee & action, as i was taking some friends in short and fast drives just to worm up my blood :011:, then we headed back to Al Badayer shops, got briefed by the Great Al Shamsi, then each joined his designated convoy, mine was Falcon's,
I was honored to be a rescue Marshal at this trip, and thanks to all the Marshals who trusted and believed in us, and many thanks to all the advanced drivers for being away in an advanced trip :008:,
The drive was smooth comfortable with one stuck and one pop-out, and very few issues to report, we drove till we reached the awesome pink rock, and did some sight seeing and drove back to Al Badayer shops,
Again all the credit goes to our great Marshals and drivers for making life full of fun and adventures,
A special thanks goes to Sheikh Fadi and the gang for a great night,
To Falcon for counting on our ability to be responsible
To Gorgin for being so good at what he does, which is in this case being so neat and organized :003::045:
and to all of my friends for there support and company, especially my dear friend Diver for being fun to be around.
Love u all guys and can't wait to see u all again next weekend.[/quote]

Well said bro!! Almost always gives us wonderful memories and thrilling experience in every trip we do.
Everyone is great and supportive and I couldn't have asked for a better club than this. I know live from one weekend till the other waiting for trip announcements like a hot popcorn hihi its been a pleasure knowing you all guys and gals.. Bashar been wanting to tell you for a while great, great signature haha EPIC!! :051: GOOO BLUE!!