Newbies Morning trip 3/2/2012

vin_d

It was a great drive, few challenges, few stucks. Loved the sliding off the dunes and once few off. Flying off was a great experience for me (did anyone take pics - Diver, Miss D?). Almost4x4 Marshals and Management - you guys chose a fantastic route, and hoped the drive never ended. Waiting for the next trip - probably one more catch me if you can.

strawb
Golden Member
Golden Member

It was a fantastic morning as always with almost4x4!

It was very nice meeting you guys!

See you guys again this weekend!
SIDEWINDER

really loved the morning drive it was fun, lot less panicking compared to last time no stucks as i was just behind the great falcon.thank you almost 4x4 for making my day.FALCON AND OTHER MARSHALS YOU GUYS R GREAT
Miss D
Intermediate
Intermediate

One more amazing trip...had a great camping on thursday nite.... followed by early morning drive ...my convoy was led by Shamsi the great! And i was lucky to have the savior Diver right behind me ;)..(he he he) trip started nice and smooth...got into a little bit to side dunes... was fun...trip was smooth with very few stucks and popouts...tried to show some Girl power! got stuck once but with the guidance of Diver .... i was out and flying in no time :) ...As always... a great trip and looking forward to next weekend...the hunt will start 2moro...as all will be waiting for the new drive post and will jump into it before it gets full and thread closed!!! hehehe... and oh yes... i was lucky enough to join the intermediate plus drive as a passenger with the Legendary Falcon ;) ... was amazing experience,,, he was flying all over the place as he was a sweeper..had a greatttt time!!! went sight seeing at the super bowl,,,, amazing stuff...Falcon cudnt control and went for a drive up it too ;) ...totally awesome stuff... had a smooth sailing back to badayer......As always it was a great weekend for me thanx to almost 4x4 :) ... love you all and proud to be a part of this great family :) see you all soon in sand... and sorry vin-d... i cudnt get any pics :(.... but loved to see you fly ;)
Duck Commander
Golden Member
Golden Member

I am without my DUCK COMMANDER still and just stayed at home like a sitting duck , getting the updates from my friends,,,,, really missing you guys and missing the golden sand.
samr1
Intermediate
Intermediate

Usually on newbie trips you can enjoy the beauty of the desert and see hundreds of meters in front of you. ON this trip, lead by Alkhatib and sweeper Sylvester, all I enjoyed was the rear end of the car in front of me.:013: It was intense and my first experience at an "intermediate" level drive, that's what our leaders called it:045: The six of us, Sarookh, FSL, Mad Wrangler, Rexterra, Fadi and myself had the privilege of driving this trip.

I got stuck pretty quickly climbing up a dune; I dipped into a bowl and got stuck. Sylvester rescued me but only after taking that all important "stuck" picture. After that, there were no delays and we drove for long periods at a time switching second lead amongst the 6 of us.

The route chosen was brillant and had everything... cresting, climbing, dips, bowls and all other types of maneuvers that i don't know the name of.:015: Our marshals at ALMOST are the best!!

THANK YOU Alkhatib and Sylvester
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=samr1;7473]Usually on newbie trips you can enjoy the beauty of the desert and see hundreds of meters in front of you. ON this trip, lead by Alkhatib and sweeper Sylvester, all I enjoyed was the rear end of the car in front of me.:013: It was intense and my first experience at an "intermediate" level drive, that's what our leaders called it:045: The six of us, Sarookh, FSL, Mad Wrangler, Rexterra, Fadi and myself had the privilege of driving this trip.

I got stuck pretty quickly climbing up a dune; I dipped into a bowl and got stuck. Sylvester rescued me but only after taking that all important "stuck" picture. After that, there were no delays and we drove for long periods at a time switching second lead amongst the 6 of us.

The route chosen was brillant and had everything... cresting, climbing, dips, bowls and all other types of maneuvers that i don't know the name of.:015: Our marshals at ALMOST are the best!!

THANK YOU Alkhatib and Sylvester[/quote]
---------------------------------------
[ATTACH=CONFIG]490[/ATTACH]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sarookh
Advance
Advance

[quote=samr1;7473]Usually on newbie trips you can enjoy the beauty of the desert and see hundreds of meters in front of you. ON this trip, lead by Alkhatib and sweeper Sylvester, all I enjoyed was the rear end of the car in front of me.:013: It was intense and my first experience at an "intermediate" level drive, that's what our leaders called it:045: The six of us, Sarookh, FSL, Mad Wrangler, Rexterra, Fadi and myself had the privilege of driving this trip.

THANK YOU Alkhatib and Sylvester[/quote]

What's Sam is trying to say that yesterday was the first time we have seen ALKHATIB Black Belt while fighting all kind of big, nasty and technical dunes and situations, i said it once yesterday on the walkie and i will say it once again today : I LIKE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT :011:.

Thanks Sensai ALKHATIB and Caprihorse for the wonderful time.

Arigato GUSAIMAS :encouragement:
Sarookh
Advance
Advance

[quote=caprihorse;7474]---------------------------------------
[ATTACH=CONFIG]490[/ATTACH][/quote]

How is your car, did you get it fix?
Bu Adam
Intermediate
Intermediate

Well what can I say? it seems that when ever I join the Almosters in any kind of trips, it turns out to be a great trip and i say that in all levels,
After a sleepless, awesome, fun camp somewhere near the super bowl, I started the beautiful chilly morning with some coffee & action, as i was taking some friends in short and fast drives just to worm up my blood :011:, then we headed back to Al Badayer shops, got briefed by the Great Al Shamsi, then each joined his designated convoy, mine was Falcon's,
I was honored to be a rescue Marshal at this trip, and thanks to all the Marshals who trusted and believed in us, and many thanks to all the advanced drivers for being away in an advanced trip :008:,
The drive was smooth comfortable with one stuck and one pop-out, and very few issues to report, we drove till we reached the awesome pink rock, and did some sight seeing and drove back to Al Badayer shops,
Again all the credit goes to our great Marshals and drivers for making life full of fun and adventures,
A special thanks goes to Sheikh Fadi and the gang for a great night,
To Falcon for counting on our ability to be responsible
To Gorgin for being so good at what he does, which is in this case being so neat and organized :003::045:
and to all of my friends for there support and company, especially my dear friend Diver for being fun to be around.
Love u all guys and can't wait to see u all again next weekend.