trick track

delta83
Advance
Advance

as usual wonderful event, very nice drive and organization,
big thanks to al khatib and all marshals and members

here u go some pics :011:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]480[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]481[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]482[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]483[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]484[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]485[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]486[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]487[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]488[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]489[/ATTACH]
Paul
Advance
Advance

Hi guys

It was my first trip in the intermediate level and i enjoyed every second of it. The first 10 min were a little intimidating. The dunes were big and soft.....and i was amongst the 'big boys'.

Thanks to AL Khatib for leading the group and allowing me to join in. I was upgraded on Thursday and did the Friday drive!!!! Thanks.

Thanks to the marshals that helped he get 'un-stuck'

Thanks for an amaizing experience. almost4x4 is the best thing i have done in years.

Regards
Paul
se7es77
Golden Member
Golden Member

It was an amazing trip with lots of things to learn, i did enjoy the track altough i had miss calculated the meeting point where myself and my buddy had to drove 4Km in the desert to reach and it was small and soft dunes.
Big thanks to Almost 4x4 for adding new experiance on each trip we drive, thanks to founders, marshals and members for the amazing time we spent
salhinai
Advance
Advance

It looks like that I've missed out learning the new skills taught in this trip. My only consolation that with our club I am sure that I will be able to catch up with whatever I missed.
se7es77
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=salhinai;7484]It looks like that I've missed out learning the new skills taught in this trip. My only consolation that with our club I am sure that I will be able to catch up with whatever I missed.[/quote]

you will keep learning skills with almost bro so no worries
Gorgin4325

Amazing drive as usual. I have never experienced such thrill in my life before. I learned a lot, had lots of fun, and got to witness UAE's "wildlife" at the Super Bowl! lol

As always, I appreciate everything that the founders, marshals, and other members do for us. But this time, I also like to thank Se7eS77 for his dedication and patience in giving me pointers and tips during the drive. It was great driving behind you.

Thanks Khatib for being the great leader that you are. Thanks Alshamsi for making us FJ guys so proud! Hamdan, Falcon, Lamboo, and other marshals, you guys are simply amazing. The desert is not "scary" when you guys are around.

It was also so good to have my buddy, the newly upgraded Intermediate driver, Pwood, drive in the same convoy. Thanks Paul.

DL, thanks for bringing that added touch of humor to our drives!

Delta, thanks for the embarrassing pictures of my stuck FJ above!!! lol

salhinai, don't miss out on any more intermediate drives my friend!!!

See you guys on the next drive!
Desert Lizard
Golden Member
Golden Member

This trip was really enjoyable. The track was simply amazing. There were no boring parts from start to finish, every bit just flew in very nicely. I have had a great time on this trip because I had to really focus on driving skill since the car's power was not the deciding factor.
The sand was very soft and the cresting frequent, it was really a tricky track

Thank you marshals for the great trip
Desert Lizard
Golden Member
Golden Member

Why? no more